7 minutes ago, Pewit said:

If you want cheap digs PM me. I know an old Irish lady that has a few B&B's near Wembley. Nothing fancy but clean enough and a decent breakfast, you'll save an arm & a leg as well.

f**k me, I bet they are 18 carat ! Lol 

Whats the upgrade ?….cardboard box in a doorway, swimming in piss ? Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last time I went anywhere near London ( somewhere around harrow) there was signs up everywhere saying do not sh*t in the street, guessing must be for all the scientists, doctors and engineers that kee

Took the kids to Wembley last year to watch Blur, their faxes were a picture walking from the car park (we drove up and back), to the ground..." yes kids we are in London not Pakistan" ...lol

Did you park in someone's spot mac

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

f**k me, I bet they are 18 carat ! Lol 

In all honesty they are not bad, like a grans house, clean & tidy and she's of the right stock. Not a very common type in that area, very close to the Green Man pub as well.

Just now, Pewit said:

In all honesty they are not bad, like a grans house, clean & tidy and she's of the right stock. Not a very common type in that area, very close to the Green Man pub as well.

Yeah, but it’s still a paddy’s boarding house……in Wembley !

He wants to take his boy and show him a bit of wonder, not make him want to quit the country ! Lol 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, bell said:

I normally drive to Welwyn Garden City, stop in Premier inn, short walk to train, half hour int King’s Cross.

Something like that is not a bad shout in all fairness, within half hour off the big smoke on't train.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

He wants to take his boy and show him a bit of wonder, not make him want to quit the country ! Lol 

Took the kids to Wembley last year to watch Blur, their faxes were a picture walking from the car park (we drove up and back), to the ground..." yes kids we are in London not Pakistan" ...lol

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

It is a wonder, seeing a white person in Wembley. Lol

Unless he's going really fancy he'll only be paying silly prices for a basic Premier Inn.

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

It is a wonder, seeing a white person in Wembley. Lol

Unless he's going really fancy he'll only be paying silly prices for a basic Premier Inn.

I’m guessing if he is taking his boy mate he wants safe and clean, not bed bugs and piss stained sheets that have seen more Murphys workers arseholes than a site toilet and view like you are in Islamabad ! Lol 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m guessing if he is taking his boy mate he wants safe and clean, not bed bugs and piss stained sheets that have seen more Murphys workers arseholes than a site toilet and view like you are in Islamabad ! Lol 

Stuck up b*****d!

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Stuck up b*****d!

Stuck up they want a decent clean place to sleep ffs..

I bet you felt like it was home from home in your Wembley b&b 

c8zubb0tasn11.jpg.b262d17d333ef47f730475ce54f07c78.jpg

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, king said:

Stuck up they want a decent clean place to sleep ffs..

I bet you felt like it was home from home in your Wembley b&b 

c8zubb0tasn11.jpg.b262d17d333ef47f730475ce54f07c78.jpg

Lovely decor mate, is your Presa under them clothes or is he still on the leather sofa? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

Lovely decor mate, is your Presa under them clothes or is he still on the leather sofa? 

Don't worry about the pressa..

The room comes complete with wanking sock bottom of pic in the middle..no wonder you like staying there 😅😅

2 minutes ago, king said:

Don't worry about the pressa..

The room comes complete with wanking sock bottom of pic in the middle..no wonder you like staying there 😅😅

Is that where you're keeping our Socks Fritzl? 😁

• 4 weeks later...