14 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Two rods here both decent looking rods but a like the look of the first one with the few images lovely style rod. You've got to admit the spinning rods out there are stylish. Specially on reel end the butt. 

Screenshot_20240815_191055_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240815_191045_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240815_191037_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240815_190949_Chrome.jpg

What's the quality of these like mate fancy getting similar to have a stroll up and down the canals near me. I already have a Gord Burden jerk baite rod and a toothy critter stainless steel multipliyer reel i bought years ago from a fishing tackle shop in Sheffield that was affected by the floods in Attercliffe that i have only used the odd time as the rod is like a snooker cue and the reel is a fekin nightmare for tangles though that's probably down to me.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Two rods here both decent looking rods but a like the look of the first one with the few images lovely style rod. You've got to admit the spinning rods out there are stylish. Specially on reel end the butt. 

Screenshot_20240815_191055_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240815_191045_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240815_191037_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240815_190949_Chrome.jpg

Bottom green one looks like a gunki copy

pretty smart looking 

7 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

What's the quality of these like mate fancy getting similar to have a stroll up and down the canals near me. I already have a Gord Burden jerk baite rod and a toothy critter stainless steel multipliyer reel i bought years ago from a fishing tackle shop in Sheffield that was affected by the floods in Attercliffe that i have only used the odd time as the rod is like a snooker cue and the reel is a fekin nightmare for tangles though that's probably down to me.

I've got one rod off temu which I was shocked for price how pretty decent & the reel too.  I'm waiting on another coming in next week or so from these guys the spinning rod & reel plus a few plugs a mentioned in comments above. I'm thinking of getting this rod for myself like the look of it looks smart. It's the style of the base of the rod a like. Can't go wrong for price. Have of the top rods out there the blank rods are made in China. Lol. Then sent back over here. Hardy one of the top fly fishing companies in uk are having rods made over in China. 

• Like 1

The lad had an HR yesterday chucking lures on the Exeter shipping canal,on our way back from calling into the charity fishing comp...had a follow and hit into something....the Abu maxx rod he was using just exploded around 2/3 eyes from the top🙈gutted...send off for a replacement now👍DSC_6562.JPG.a2615f44ddfbeda8fd57caada96a20c6.JPG

• Like 1