Another kid stabbed...just breaking

5 hours ago, WILF said:

They don’t make the news at all now except in “extreme” cases (I’d have said they are all extreme but there you go), it just “normal” now so it don’t even get reported half the time.

Ask any paramedic almost anywhere in the country and I’d hazard a guess that they have the stab kit on the front seat all the time, they don’t bother stashing it away because they will be using it a few times a week, every week, everywhere. 

That 1 made the news because Abdullah saved the day

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charity starts at home mate...you get your own yard sorted first, before you go around helping every other waife and stray....Our People should come first no matter what...you tried booking a doctor's

Funny how all these sentences getting dished out are all the same type of people,poor working class etc immediately pleading guilty showing the awaiting public how terrified they should be in future..

Just been on the blower to my brother. A kid who works at his place has just been locked up for 2 years. Just an every day  bricklayer, only just had a baby, new mortgage. He went down to the protest

Posted Images

The guy arrested for the stabbing, apparently the victims have no connection with him .

"Kanny  assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."😁

f50146a0-58d3-11ef-82be-7190598cb7eb.jpg

39 minutes ago, kanny said:

The guy arrested for the stabbing, apparently the victims have no connection with him .

"Kanny  assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."😁

f50146a0-58d3-11ef-82be-7190598cb7eb.jpg

Screenshot_20240812_213314_Gallery.jpg.4254a1a5cc6fa07574ce9eb4391e6659.jpg

Just now, kanny said:

Frankie Howerd? Too cryptic for me 😆 

I'm working with a guy who looks just like frankie Howard..so thought I would just throw a pic of frankie your way mate 😅

1 minute ago, king said:

I'm working with a guy who looks just like frankie Howard..so thought I would just throw a pic of frankie your way mate 😅

Random 😆 

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, kanny said:

Frankie Howerd? Too cryptic for me 😆 

If my memory serves me right one of his many catch phrases was oooh you are awful but I like you…. Weird but he had many.

4 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

If my memory serves me right one of his many catch phrases was oooh you are awful but I like you…. Weird but he had many.

That was Dick Emery, mate. 
Frankie Howard’s most famous catchphrase was probably “titter ye not !”

Cheers.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

That was Dick Emery, mate. 
Frankie Howard’s most famous catchphrase was probably “titter ye not !”

Cheers.

Thanks Charts that was all about the same time, all the comedians of that era had there own catch phrases funny how you remember things and also forget things, the 70s seemed like no time at all ago to me but we are talking 40/50 years ago how life has changed.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

What nationality is he i wonder it don't sound like a British name to me .

French possibly?