Another kid stabbed...just breaking

28 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up thee, long time no see, I believe you've gone into rubber dolls big time,  keeeeep pumpinnn 

Hey up Keith hope you’ve stopped getting you’re arse out in front of the neighbours and being inappropriate with girls that live around you 

igetmyarseout 

• Haha 1

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charity starts at home mate...you get your own yard sorted first, before you go around helping every other waife and stray....Our People should come first no matter what...you tried booking a doctor's

Funny how all these sentences getting dished out are all the same type of people,poor working class etc immediately pleading guilty showing the awaiting public how terrified they should be in future..

Just been on the blower to my brother. A kid who works at his place has just been locked up for 2 years. Just an every day  bricklayer, only just had a baby, new mortgage. He went down to the protest

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Hey up Keith hope you’ve stopped getting you’re arse out in front of the neighbours and being inappropriate with girls that live around you 

igetmyarseout 

Are they real or faux rubber mate? 

Just now, keepdiggin said:

You still looking for one mate? Iworkwhippets sells them used be right up you’re street 

He said that's your new business mate? Haven't you just been travelling the globe scouting rubber mines?

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

He said that's your new business mate? Haven't you just been travelling the globe scouting rubber mines?

Would you find any rubber mines in Italy or Greece? You seem to know a lot about it pal

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

Would you find any rubber mines in Italy or Greece? You seem to know a lot about it pal

No idea pal just what I've been told. We were all worried about you mate, folk are asking about you on your own thread. Stop being ignorant and reply ya stubborn bugger. 

2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

No idea pal just what I've been told. We were all worried about you mate, folk are asking about you on your own thread. Stop being ignorant and reply ya stubborn bugger. 

lol I’m touched (not like you were as a kid) 

• Haha 1
Just now, Pewit said:

You're dodging the thread like Greyman dodges big cats. Lol

lol I’m not interested in it mate people have opinions I’m not going to lose sleep over it! Like I’m sure you don’t 

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

lol I’m not interested in it mate people have opinions I’m not going to lose sleep over it! Like I’m sure you don’t 

Hahahaha stop swerving mate, folk have been asking about you, the least you can do is tell them you're back..lol

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

Hahahaha stop swerving mate, folk have been asking about you, the least you can do is tell them you're back..lol

Why do you care lol come on mate I’m in Doncaster now it’s a lovely day get the Akita and the kids go and have a walk round rossington some lovely ground. Don’t spend all day on here ffs think of the kids lol 

4 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Why do you care lol come on mate I’m in Doncaster now it’s a lovely day get the Akita and the kids go and have a walk round rossington some lovely ground. Don’t spend all day on here ffs think of the kids lol 

We were concerned about you mate. Your pal Greyman McGowan said you were doing some porridge. Fancy a walk out with your dogo cross, american bulldog, XL Bully, Frenchie, EBT/Russell, whatever dog you now claim to have? Lol

Edited by Pewit
4 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

They have only ever seen the back of his head, wouldn’t even recognise him if he turned round lol

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

They have only ever seen the back of his head, wouldn’t even recognise him if he turned round lol

Will you two get a room.

Just now, Pewit said:

We were concerned about you mate. Your pal German McGowan said you were doing some porridge. Fancy a walk out with your dogo cross, american bulldog, XL Bully, Frenchie, EBT/Russell, whatever dog you now claim to have? Lol

Claim to have lol do people lie about what dogs they have is that you’re way of saying you don’t have an Akita? 

who the f**k is German McGowan lol you crease me up? I reckon you’re a little disabled lad who’s house bound and with baked bean juice down you’re Lonsdale top trying to troll people! 

can we start a gofundme page for cocknose/greb and get him to Disney land???

• Haha 7