Another kid stabbed...just breaking

Just now, paddyluke said:

you are losing it now you can't give an answer, i've never said that there were illegal immigrants in the NHS or that we needed them🥱

stop  talking silly buggers paddy theres a good lad, im awaiting to go into hospital for a minor op.just a day job, i will make enquiries, 

• Like 1

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charity starts at home mate...you get your own yard sorted first, before you go around helping every other waife and stray....Our People should come first no matter what...you tried booking a doctor's

Funny how all these sentences getting dished out are all the same type of people,poor working class etc immediately pleading guilty showing the awaiting public how terrified they should be in future..

Just been on the blower to my brother. A kid who works at his place has just been locked up for 2 years. Just an every day  bricklayer, only just had a baby, new mortgage. He went down to the protest

Posted Images

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

stop  talking silly buggers paddy theres a good lad, im awaiting to go into hospital for a minor op.just a day job, i will make enquiries, 

i do hope the answer is " no illegal immigrants working in NHS"

5 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

you are losing it now you can't give an answer, i've never said that there were illegal immigrants in the NHS or that we needed them🥱

I'm losing what, are you ok mate? You asked how many illegals were working in the NHS, as in you don't believe any are so? I thought you had the figures hence your post at IWW?

in all honesty, and joking apart , 2023, six operations, one of which went wrong and i was rushed back into surgery, 2 ampitations, numerous hospital appointments, scans, i couldnt give a monkies flange immigrants illegal , legal, male female, i had em all round me,      im still standin

Just now, paddyluke said:

it does not say illegal immigrants, it just says refugee/asylum seekers

An illegal immigrant is someone who arrives here and doesn't notify the authorities of their arrival. As for asylum seekers, if they are granted refugee status then they can go on to work.

57 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Sadly mate that's not true.

Screenshot_20240819-193327.png

Let’s rephrase a line of that:

“………..the REACHE programme has taken £6.5 million that you paid in away from educating your kids and given it to asylum seekers” 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Let’s rephrase a line of that:

“………..the REACHE programme has taken £6.5 million that you paid in away from educating your kids and given it to asylum seekers” 

Yep, but this is the reality of the situation. Those accepted for asylum can and do work in the NHS.

Just now, Pewit said:

Yep, but this is the reality of the situation. Those accepted for asylum can and do work in the NHS.

I know mate……

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I know mate……

I don't understand why asylum seekers housed in hotels aren't allowed to work or at least do community service, our governments are absolute morons.

12 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I don't understand why asylum seekers housed in hotels aren't allowed to work or at least do community service, our governments are absolute morons.

It’s because if they are allowed to work, their immigration lawyers will be able to use it as evidence at the asylum tribunal that the claimant is an asset to the country, and deserves to be granted asylum.

Plus, if they are asylum seekers who have not been granted asylum, they won’t have an NI number, an NHS number, a tax code or any other relevant documents needed to legally work here.

Cheers.

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It’s because if they are allowed to work, their immigration lawyers will be able to use it as evidence at the asylum tribunal that the claimant is an asset to the country, and deserves to be granted asylum.

Plus, if they are asylum seekers who have not been granted asylum, they won’t have an NI number, an NHS number, a tax code or any other relevant documents needed to legally work here.

Cheers.

TBF mate I don't think they need to be deemed an asset to the country to be granted asylum? 

They receive a pre-paid debit card, it wouldn't take much effort to offer them more payment should they opt to work. At least get them out doing community service, better than being stuck in a hotel all day & night.

7 minutes ago, Pewit said:

TBF mate I don't think they need to be deemed an asset to the country to be granted asylum? 

They receive a pre-paid debit card, it wouldn't take much effort to offer them more payment should they opt to work. At least get them out doing community service, better than being stuck in a hotel all day & night.

It would be a legal minefield to allow unregistered aliens, ( asylum seekers), to work, mate.

What would happen if they got injured at work ?

How long before a lefty lawyer took the UK to the ECHR saying that asylum seekers were basically being used as slave Labour, not getting the same rights and benefits as a legal worker.

I would gladly put them to work cleaning graffiti, picking up litter, etc but it’s never going to happen for the reasons I’ve mentioned.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It would be a legal minefield to allow unregistered aliens, ( asylum seekers), to work, mate.

What would happen if they got injured at work ?

How long before a lefty lawyer took the UK to the ECHR saying that asylum seekers were basically being used as slave Labour, not getting the same rights and benefits as a legal worker.

I would gladly put them to work cleaning graffiti, picking up litter, etc but it’s never going to happen for the reasons I’ve mentioned.

Cheers.

Mate they are housed here for months and even years before their claims are processed.

They would receive treatment like any other worker, no? 

It's an avenue worth exploring, with the incentives of extra payments make it optional, no forced labour required.