Another kid stabbed...just breaking

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charity starts at home mate...you get your own yard sorted first, before you go around helping every other waife and stray....Our People should come first no matter what...you tried booking a doctor's

Funny how all these sentences getting dished out are all the same type of people,poor working class etc immediately pleading guilty showing the awaiting public how terrified they should be in future..

Just been on the blower to my brother. A kid who works at his place has just been locked up for 2 years. Just an every day  bricklayer, only just had a baby, new mortgage. He went down to the protest

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pewit said:

What else are you going to do if our home trained doctors & nurses are leaving for better pay & working conditions? You have to rely on immigration or you put the money & effort in to training & keeping your own, something the Tories have clearly not done. Let's hope that Labour can at least make a change.

Nobody has done. Labour shut a number of teaching hospitals. 

It's not just a matter of funding, it's how that funding is spent. The bigger the company the bigger it's spending power the better value for money it should be getting. Unfortunately in this country the bigger the organisation the more they waste money. No party will change this. 

Of course we need to retain doctors and nurses....so remove tuition fees for medical degrees and improve conditions. Let's be honest this is never going to happen under any politician. They would rather spunk a few million on a new diversity initiative 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Nobody has done. Labour shut a number of teaching hospitals. 

It's not just a matter of funding, it's how that funding is spent. The bigger the company the bigger it's spending power the better value for money it should be getting. Unfortunately in this country the bigger the organisation the more they waste money. No party will change this. 

Of course we need to retain doctors and nurses....so remove tuition fees for medical degrees and improve conditions. Let's be honest this is never going to happen under any politician. They would rather spunk a few million on a new diversity initiative 

There we have it, so we are left with no other option than to rely on immigrants.

Things will never change unless the ballot box asks for it.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Pewit said:

There we have it, so we are left with no other option than to rely on immigrants.

That's it!

Or you and your mates do so much rioting that it forces change 👍

• Haha 2

Madness, a well known figure from the village has been arrested, his mugshot was on the SYP FB page but as since been taken down, I assumed that he must have been let off. The bloke is in his 60's, ex miner, always loved a protest and was known to be anti-establishment. He's not stupid, I can't see him doing anything incriminating, heard he's getting sentenced tomorrow.

On 16/08/2024 at 12:52, Pewit said:

about time someone talked we a bit of sense apart from me, yes we will and do rely on immigrants,  and whilst im here, it wunna be long afore dianne abbot puts herself up fer prime minister, once our prime minister makes a balls up,  wi kwasi karteng as her top man

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

about time someone talked we a bit of sense apart from me, yes we will and do rely on immigrants,  and whilst im here, it wunna be long afore dianne abbot puts herself up fer prime minister, once our prime minister makes a balls up,  wi kwasi karteng as her top man

how many illegal immigrants work in the NHS?

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

how many illegal immigrants work in the NHS?

There's probably some that have arrived by boat that have eventually been granted refugee status and gone on to work in the NHS, so you have the figures?

5 minutes ago, Pewit said:

There's probably some that have arrived by boat that have eventually been granted refugee status and gone on to work in the NHS, so you have the figures?

which hospitals are they working in?

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, paddyluke said:

which hospitals are they working in?

How the hell do I know? Do you know which they aren't? You're making a bold claim, I assumed you had more info? 

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

How the hell do I know? Do you know which they aren't? You're making a bold claim, I assumed you had more info? 

you are losing it now you can't give an answer, i've never said that there were illegal immigrants in the NHS or that we needed them🥱