Another kid stabbed...just breaking

30 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Politicians and immigrant apologists telling us how lucky we are that we have all these foreigners working in the NHS!!

Every politician should be looking at their feet and wringing their hands in absolute shame and embarrassment that they have got us in to a situation that we need people from the 3rd world to look after our most sick and vulnerable. 

Nobody can ever defend taking health care professionals away from developing countries. 

One of the most sad and disgusting situations we have ever found ourselves in and still the apologists try to spin it as something positive!

You don't achieve that by underfunding the NHS, you do so by putting money into it, money that will pay doctors and nurses handsomely.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charity starts at home mate...you get your own yard sorted first, before you go around helping every other waife and stray....Our People should come first no matter what...you tried booking a doctor's

Funny how all these sentences getting dished out are all the same type of people,poor working class etc immediately pleading guilty showing the awaiting public how terrified they should be in future..

Just been on the blower to my brother. A kid who works at his place has just been locked up for 2 years. Just an every day  bricklayer, only just had a baby, new mortgage. He went down to the protest

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Pewit said:

They have put down a marker mate, I don't think we will see much rioting in future now.

Talk about regrets, imagine over a year away from your wife and young kids, for what? 

So the gov basically saying you will put up with this take over,mass un vetted immigration?it's obviously thier goal to eradicate the natives and fill the UK with 3rd world scum 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

imagine sat there getting to 90 looking back i know which ones will will feel better 

Bollocks, so you think giving up a year or two of your life will be worth it looking back? So why didn't you make yourself a sacrificial lamb in the name of freeeeedom? Lol

The relation of mine is in his 40's, not some young teen paying board at his mother's. He's got a wife and two teenage twins, I'm sure once that cell door shut last night he was filled with a sense of pride. All that for a government that don't care about your concerns, yep well worth it boys.

Edited by Pewit
23 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Bollocks, so you think giving up a year or two of your life will be worth it looking back? So why didn't you make yourself a sacrificial lamb in the name of freeeeedom? Lol

the old saying be good or be good at it mate 

they went for a protest let there emotions get the better of them 

2 year equals less than 12 month then tag off be a nice 6 month break for ya mate only have to listen to ya missus for a few minutes a day max lol 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Pewit said:

The relation of mine is in his 40's, not some young teen paying board at his mother's. He's got a wife and two teenage twins, I'm sure once that cell door shut last night he was filled with a sense of pride. All that for a government that don't care about your concerns, yep well worth it boys.

The scary thing is how many ordinary people think he should be behind bars, they don’t care about him or the things he is worried about either !

In a way, it’s a shame this happened now and not just before a general election, we will see how many people remember come 5 years time ?…..not many I wager.

As I always say, the government betraying us is a given, it’s the people around you who are the real traitors. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

The scary thing is how many ordinary people think he should be behind bars, they don’t care about him or the things he is worried about either !

In a way, it’s a shame this happened now and not just before a general election, we will see how many people remember come 5 years time ?…..not many I wager.

As I always say, the government betraying us is a given, it’s the people around you who are the real traitors. 

There's rumours going around that a local bird has grassed them lads in, she was the first person I thought of when I heard rumours of this. 

But to be fair mate, if you're on camera you don't really have a leg to stand on.

21 minutes ago, WILF said:

Seen the hypocrisy of some comments from ex miner's recently those who have gone to the far left and groups like those fekin idiot's who wave them refugees welcome here banners condemning those white working class hero's who protested at the hotel housing the illegal invaders in Rotherham the same people who praised lads attacking the police in the miners strike. I always think of an incident at Maltby in the strike when a certain police inspector known for his stance on telling the coppers under him to batter feck out of striking miners was addressing a crowd of miners and a youth run up to him and stuck the nut on him breaking his nose the lad was not condemned in any way . My view though it might be at odds with some that the white working class are in a bigger fight now than i and thousands more were in 84 85.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Wave after wave of stories about jail sentences on my news feed from the MSM but those poor kids seem to have been forgotten.   

Bloke in Bristol just got 25 months for saying to a copper “You horrible c****, I hope it’s your f****** kids next mate" literally charged with nothing else from the reports in the local paper but he was "acting aggressively" *allegedly* (I believe you have to add that now in case they come for you).

Katie Hopkins nails it again Katie Hopkins. The INSANE sentencing of ‘protestors’. We live in irrational times. Listen: (youtube.com)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

the old saying be good or be good at it mate 

they went for a protest let there emotions get the better of them 

2 year equals less than 12 month then tag off be a nice 6 month break for ya mate only have to listen to ya missus for a few minutes a day max lol 

Heat of the moment all logical thinking goes out of the window. IMHO I wish all the protests would have happened outside the establishments housing the illegal invaders instead of towns and city's .

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Nobody can ever defend taking health care professionals away from developing countries. 

While I can somewhat agree with you on this point, like everything, there are two sides to the story .

I’ve worked with many TCN’s and personally know many who have , through their remittances back to their home countries , put their children through university and end up being doctors, dentists, Engineers, airline pilots etc.

So if a doctor leaves the Philippines to work here, but his remittances pay for two of his children to become doctors in the Philippines Is it one step backwards to take two steps forward ? I don’t really know for sure.

Cheers.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

While I can somewhat agree with you on this point, like everything, there are two sides to the story .

I’ve worked with many TCN’s and personally know many who have , through their remittances back to their home countries , put their children through university and end up being doctors, dentists, Engineers, airline pilots etc.

So if a doctor leaves the Philippines to work here, but his remittances pay for two of his children to become doctors in the Philippines Is it one step backwards to take two steps forward ? I don’t really know for sure.

Cheers.

What else are you going to do if our home trained doctors & nurses are leaving for better pay & working conditions? You have to rely on immigration or you put the money & effort in to training & keeping your own, something the Tories have clearly not done. Let's hope that Labour can at least make a change.

Edited by Pewit
35 minutes ago, mackay said:

What about the labour council considering bringing in a hundred quid fine for swearing in public?.

doesnt apply tp me, i never swear anyways, so   the labour council can   BUGGER OFF