Another kid stabbed...just breaking

2 hours ago, Pewit said:

I agree that we have an asylum seeker problem but the trouble is you're banding asylum seekers from the 3rd world with legal immigrants from the 3rd world, immigrants that make up a large percentage of our NHS. 

We have massive staff shortages as it is, how do you think the NHS would cope if they upped sticks? That doesn't solve staff shortages due to lack of funding and training, our home grown staff will still leave for better pay and conditions. As I said, we need long term funding, training and good management.

Spent most of 2023, in hospital, how would we cope if the 3rd world immigrants up.sticks , god help us, you go into hospital now, and you.are immediately seen by a 3rd world immigrants.

• Like 1

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charity starts at home mate...you get your own yard sorted first, before you go around helping every other waife and stray....Our People should come first no matter what...you tried booking a doctor's

Funny how all these sentences getting dished out are all the same type of people,poor working class etc immediately pleading guilty showing the awaiting public how terrified they should be in future..

Just been on the blower to my brother. A kid who works at his place has just been locked up for 2 years. Just an every day  bricklayer, only just had a baby, new mortgage. He went down to the protest

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Spent most of 2023, in hospital, how would we cope if the 3rd world immigrants up.sticks , god help us, you go into hospital now, and you.are immediately seen by a 3rd world immigrants.

are they legal or illegal immigrants??

1 hour ago, Pewit said:

Well, today my relation has been sentenced to two years, a young lad with a baby who worked for the same building company as my brother got 28 months. Loads of others from the area have got similar sentences, I've heard they are getting sent down Nottingham.

I find it disgusting these sentences tbh and community service punishments would have been more appropriate imho and prison places kept for those targeting kids and gang bangers roaming about with knives. 

• Like 3
Just now, tatsblisters said:

I find it disgusting these sentences tbh and community service punishments would have been more appropriate imho and prison places kept for those targeting kids and gang bangers roaming about with knives. 

They have put down a marker mate, I don't think we will see much rioting in future now.

Talk about regrets, imagine over a year away from your wife and young kids, for what? 

3 hours ago, Pewit said:

Which I said, it needs some serious funding, training, planning, etc. Doctors and nurses need paying well, that much is clear, if not they will just leave. 

We have gone completely off tangent as usual. But, the point is we need a better health service, which includes mental health services, they have been stretched beyond their capabilities.

Stretched because it was never designed to be international health service, all the foreigners should be made to pay insurance like we do when going abroad

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Because they work for far less and post it home, do bed share, 1 out 1 in, massive shifts and send the coin home, our ones should be paid well enough to stay, and the pay should be equal so the cheap foreign labour is done away with

7 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Stretched because it was never designed to be international health service, all the foreigners should be made to pay insurance like we do when going abroad

So now it's back to legal immigrants? Make your mind up. Lol

Or perhaps pay in to the NHS like all working migrants do?

8 hours ago, Pewit said:

They have put down a marker mate, I don't think we will see much rioting in future now.

Talk about regrets, imagine over a year away from your wife and young kids, for what? 

One of the reasons I am glad I am in my 60s and a bit more sensible with old age or I would have been there and probably would have launched bricks and what not at the coppers and that hotel. Done a few daft things when younger and a row with some keeper's once that saw me locked up all weekend in Rawmarsh nick shop then hauled before magistrates Monday morning and thankfully got bail with conditions despite the coppers opposing it made me realise that prison was not for me and I would only put my freedom at risk again to protect my family and loved ones. 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Pewit said:

imagine sat there getting to 90 looking back i know which ones will will feel better 

Edited by mC HULL

All these sentences being given out to working class white lads is disgusting,  let’s see what happens when all the pro pal lot start kicking off after Israel bombs the shit out of em after there expected retaliation, I wonder how many of them will be given long sentences 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Pewit said:

So now it's back to legal immigrants? Make your mind up. Lol

Or perhaps pay in to the NHS like all working migrants do?

Yes its back to illegals, the country can only support a certain amount of people, there should be targets set which keeps everybody in good health not suffering, when a country gets over run and abused then the services dont work, it shows that by being designed for the nation of GB it worked well but since its been told to be international health service its gone tits up, you still need to see the connection between the 2, GB will coast along happily with a certain amount of people but when its over run and stuff is scarce then youll see people suffer and unrest begins, 

• Like 3

Politicians and immigrant apologists telling us how lucky we are that we have all these foreigners working in the NHS!!

Every politician should be looking at their feet and wringing their hands in absolute shame and embarrassment that they have got us in to a situation that we need people from the 3rd world to look after our most sick and vulnerable. 

Nobody can ever defend taking health care professionals away from developing countries. 

One of the most sad and disgusting situations we have ever found ourselves in and still the apologists try to spin it as something positive!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2