Another kid stabbed...just breaking

42 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Open your eyes and see its being abused, swamped because of how low life has gotten in GB over the last 20 years and swamped by 3rd world scum, the quality of life has suffered as a direct consequence of 3rd world invasion

Again, what has that got to do with my posts about the state of our mental health services? Are you claiming that the state of our services has no bearing on anything?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charity starts at home mate...you get your own yard sorted first, before you go around helping every other waife and stray....Our People should come first no matter what...you tried booking a doctor's

Funny how all these sentences getting dished out are all the same type of people,poor working class etc immediately pleading guilty showing the awaiting public how terrified they should be in future..

Just been on the blower to my brother. A kid who works at his place has just been locked up for 2 years. Just an every day  bricklayer, only just had a baby, new mortgage. He went down to the protest

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Again, what has that got to do with my posts about the state of our mental health services? Are you claiming that the state of our services has no bearing on anything?

No your picking it up wrong, im saying this 3rd world invasion and the pressure its put on these services and the general drop in our quality of life go hand in hand

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No your picking it up wrong, im saying this 3rd world invasion and the pressure its put on these services and the general drop in our quality of life go hand in hand

I think austerity has a bigger impact personally. And underfunded services will see even more dangerous individuals slip through the net.

2 hours ago, Pewit said:

I think austerity has a bigger impact personally. And underfunded services will see even more dangerous individuals slip through the net.

Charity starts at home mate...you get your own yard sorted first, before you go around helping every other waife and stray....Our People should come first no matter what...you tried booking a doctor's/ Dentist appointment in this country in the last 10 yrs?

Its simple mathematics.... unvetted and illegal Immigration is swamping these services... that both mine and your grandparents fought for ...and your mam and dad have payed into all their days...the likes of you and me are f****d...we are becoming 2nd class citizens in our Home Land...what about the children we have brought into this Mess? What's left for them?845034888_Screenshot_20240815-1726512.png.f0564e445b55b4310dfc046b577a5f49.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Charity starts at home mate...you get your own yard sorted first, before you go around helping every other waife and stray....Our People should come first no matter what...you tried booking a doctor's/ Dentist appointment in this country in the last 10 yrs?

Its simple mathematics.... unvetted and illegal Immigration is swamping these services... that both mine and your grandparents fought for ...and your mam and dad have payed into all their days...the likes of you and me are f****d...we are becoming 2nd class citizens in our Home Land...what about the children we have brought into this Mess? What's left for them?845034888_Screenshot_20240815-1726512.png.f0564e445b55b4310dfc046b577a5f49.png

Exactly what ive been saying, both go hand in hand, the nhs needs to go back to national health service not international health service

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Exactly what ive been saying, both go hand in hand, the nhs needs to go back to national health service not international health service

Its as plain as the noses on our faces mate....but some folks can't/don't want to believe it for whatever reason 🙄

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Again, that's not the point. If you think our services are decimated because of asylum seekers then that's wrong. They are now at rock bottom because of chronic cuts and poor management, it's as simple as that. 

We need long term investment and planning, you can't expect doctors and nurses to stay practicing over here if we don't pay them well. 

9 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

You do know that immigrants do pay in to the NHS, just incase that slipped your mind?

22 minutes ago, Pewit said:

You do know that immigrants do pay in to the NHS, just incase that slipped your mind?

Im on about illegal gimmiegrants, the boat people, you know the best from the 3rd worlds got no talent, i also agree on the miss management too

14 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Im on about illegal gimmiegrants, the boat people, you know the best from the 3rd worlds got no talent, i also agree on the miss management too

I agree that we have an asylum seeker problem but the trouble is you're banding asylum seekers from the 3rd world with legal immigrants from the 3rd world, immigrants that make up a large percentage of our NHS. 

We have massive staff shortages as it is, how do you think the NHS would cope if they upped sticks? That doesn't solve staff shortages due to lack of funding and training, our home grown staff will still leave for better pay and conditions. As I said, we need long term funding, training and good management.

6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

If all the gimmiegrants upped sticks and went back home we would be better off in the long term

Perhaps so, but again, you're ignoring and refusing to acknowledge that chronic underfunding has been devastating for our health services, you're missing the woods for the trees. 

47 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Perhaps so, but again, you're ignoring and refusing to acknowledge that chronic underfunding has been devastating for our health services, you're missing the woods for the trees. 

You cant solve that problem by just chucking more and more money at it, it needs reshuffled from the top down, too many skimming the cream from the top, how can a doctor justify 2000 pounds a shift? Never mind the amount wasted on supplies  never used. Its all managed badly as i have already agreed

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

You cant solve that problem by just chucking more and more money at it, it needs reshuffled from the top down, too many skimming the cream from the top, how can a doctor justify 2000 pounds a shift? Never mind the amount wasted on supplies  never used. Its all managed badly as i have already agreed

Which I said, it needs some serious funding, training, planning, etc. Doctors and nurses need paying well, that much is clear, if not they will just leave. 

We have gone completely off tangent as usual. But, the point is we need a better health service, which includes mental health services, they have been stretched beyond their capabilities.

Edited by Pewit

Well, today my relation has been sentenced to two years, a young lad with a baby who worked for the same building company as my brother got 28 months. Loads of others from the area have got similar sentences, I've heard they are getting sent down Nottingham.

• Sad 2