Another kid stabbed...just breaking

7 minutes ago, Pewit said:

You are not necessarily a criminal if you've been sectioned. But yes, our services are in ruin and have been chronically underfunded by the Tories. As we all know, prevention is better than the cure, but again, we will never be able to stop all attacks.

As I said, it would be a start; not a solution.

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charity starts at home mate...you get your own yard sorted first, before you go around helping every other waife and stray....Our People should come first no matter what...you tried booking a doctor's

Funny how all these sentences getting dished out are all the same type of people,poor working class etc immediately pleading guilty showing the awaiting public how terrified they should be in future..

Just been on the blower to my brother. A kid who works at his place has just been locked up for 2 years. Just an every day  bricklayer, only just had a baby, new mortgage. He went down to the protest

Posted Images

It's clear there is a lot of people out on the streets with serious and dangerous mental health problems. The reality is that our mental health services are poorly funded and are overwhelmed by the sheer number of cases. People are slipping through the net who should be detained, I imagine it's the pressure of the number of new patients needing treatment.

8 minutes ago, Pewit said:

It's clear there is a lot of people out on the streets with serious and dangerous mental health problems. The reality is that our mental health services are poorly funded and are overwhelmed by the sheer number of cases. People are slipping through the net who should be detained, I imagine it's the pressure of the number of new patients needing treatment.

No the whole feckin lot are just 3rd world scum, they have the mark of cain on them hence why they live, behave and shag animals

• Confused 1
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

No the whole feckin lot are just 3rd world scum, they have the mark of cain on them hence why they live, behave and shag animals

What's that got to do with anything I just said? As I said, we can't stop lone lunatics if they flip and go rogue. But as Charts said, if they have serious mental health issues and are a clear danger to people  they should be detained.

There was a discussion on the tv yesterday about how the lunatic asylums, mental hospitals, whatever you want to call them, were phased out in the 80’s and people with obvious mental problems were not incarcerated but put into “care in the community “. 
Now, I’m a great fan of “One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest”, but I’m not advocating that type of establishment, but I wonder how many tragedies could have been avoided if some individuals had been kept in secure detention rather than being released into “care in the community “ ?

Cheers.

8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

There was a discussion on the tv yesterday about how the lunatic asylums, mental hospitals, whatever you want to call them, were phased out in the 80’s and people with obvious mental problems were not incarcerated but put into “care in the community “. 
Now, I’m a great fan of “One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest”, but I’m not advocating that type of establishment, but I wonder how many tragedies could have been avoided if some individuals had been kept in secure detention rather than being released into “care in the community “ ?

Cheers.

That all goes back to broken services, I mean the doctors stated that the Nottingham killer was a serious threat to the public, how the hell he slipped through the net I'll never know.

Read this, heartbreaking. The NHS is on it's knees, this should not be happening in the UK. I can't see doctors and nurses knowingly neglecting people like this poor lass, they are simply overstretched and overworked, horrible.

NEWS.SKY.COM

Laura-Jane Seaman had suffered an internal bleed and was known to be at high risk of post-partum haemorrhage...

Not long since had an individual roaming about on our estate with drug induced mental health conditions going up to people's houses at all hours and saying he had seen the devil in their windows and starting fires at properties it went on for weeks before he was sectioned . Part of me thinks a lot of this seems more common these day's with more illegal drugs about than their was 30 odd years ago.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Pewit said:

Read this, heartbreaking. The NHS is on it's knees, this should not be happening in the UK. I can't see doctors and nurses knowingly neglecting people like this poor lass, they are simply overstretched and overworked, horrible.

NEWS.SKY.COM

Laura-Jane Seaman had suffered an internal bleed and was known to be at high risk of post-partum haemorrhage...

if the NHS is so stretched then why is it that when we phone the GP we are never able to get an appointment but when we turn up at the surgery it's empty and doctors walking around doing nothing??, they don't seem to care about patients any more , they are out on the streets demanding more money more often than not😡

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Pewit said:

What's that got to do with anything I just said? As I said, we can't stop lone lunatics if they flip and go rogue. But as Charts said, if they have serious mental health issues and are a clear danger to people  they should be detained.

Mental health on the streets, the ones im on about are the 3rd worlders and lawlessness left wing britain, free run for drug dealers, gimmiegrants, bbc/paedophilia, sexualising children, constant threat of attacks, thats the real causes, our servicemen have been shit on by our governments for the past 20 years, theres no proper help for those lads and ladies, and now they are being prosecuted for taking part in wars abroad who the very governemnt sent them, funny how its liebour jailing everybout on thought or so called hate crimes when it was them who started the wars. The whole nation needs a clensing from the inside out

• Like 1
2 hours ago, paddyluke said:

if the NHS is so stretched then why is it that when we phone the GP we are never able to get an appointment but when we turn up at the surgery it's empty and doctors walking around doing nothing??, they don't seem to care about patients any more , they are out on the streets demanding more money more often than not😡

I'm not sure what you are talking about so how can I comment, is this a common theme in the NHS or just your experience?

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Mental health on the streets, the ones im on about are the 3rd worlders and lawlessness left wing britain, free run for drug dealers, gimmiegrants, bbc/paedophilia, sexualising children, constant threat of attacks, thats the real causes, our servicemen have been shit on by our governments for the past 20 years, theres no proper help for those lads and ladies, and now they are being prosecuted for taking part in wars abroad who the very governemnt sent them, funny how its liebour jailing everybout on thought or so called hate crimes when it was them who started the wars. The whole nation needs a clensing from the inside out

You're just gibbering mate, again, what has this rant got to do with our mental health services being in ruins? 

17 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I'm not sure what you are talking about so how can I comment, is this a common theme in the NHS or just your experience?

everyones experience at my GP surgery

1 hour ago, Pewit said:

You're just gibbering mate, again, what has this rant got to do with our mental health services being in ruins? 

Open your eyes and see its being abused, swamped because of how low life has gotten in GB over the last 20 years and swamped by 3rd world scum, the quality of life has suffered as a direct consequence of 3rd world invasion