Another kid stabbed...just breaking

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charity starts at home mate...you get your own yard sorted first, before you go around helping every other waife and stray....Our People should come first no matter what...you tried booking a doctor's

Funny how all these sentences getting dished out are all the same type of people,poor working class etc immediately pleading guilty showing the awaiting public how terrified they should be in future..

Just been on the blower to my brother. A kid who works at his place has just been locked up for 2 years. Just an every day  bricklayer, only just had a baby, new mortgage. He went down to the protest

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Used to lamp abberfraw if that’s how u spell it. Used get half decent bags lamping the dunes with dogs . Was like lamping a moon scape if ya get my drift . Happy memories [BANNED TEXT] the the minshaws there 

I've worked down Arbigisyafanny or whatever it's called.

3 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Stay safe ! Don't mention rugby or holiday cottages ,think that's a trigger! 

Staying in a holiday cottage...and I've got my England rugby shirt with me...

Right best find a pub and wind the locals up..lol

• Haha 2
Just now, Pewit said:

I've worked down Arbigisyafanny or whatever it's called.

Mate I can’t spell it am disklexc . But we didn’t get massive bags but but allways got bags of high 30,s which was good for us local until discovered the dales and Scotland . Just loved the lamping the beach and dunes and the sea air pal 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's district judges sending people down.

I don’t know what that is mate but I know you would not be stood in front of a judge and jury within 24 hrs, in England you have magistrates or crown courts, magistrates is a police court which 99.9% of the time comes down on the side of the police wether it’s legal or not, I truly feel sorry for people dragged into the system that are not criminally minded they will always get eaten alive and come out worse off, 

Been watching a wild Polecat today down near the dunes whilst we were working...guys on the site said its been here a week ...hunting all the rabbits...and it had 3 ...or 4 young kitts with it ..I didn't see the kitts though..

• Like 3

I may be wrong, I haven’t looked it up yet, but I thought Magistrate’s and District Judges could only give custodial sentencing of up to 6 months and up to 12 months if guilty of more than one offence.

If the magistrates think the sentence should be more severe it is passed on to a higher court. 
Have these people getting longer sentences been at a higher court, or have magistrates and district judges been giving out sentences they shouldn’t be giving ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I may be wrong, I haven’t looked it up yet, but I thought Magistrate’s and District Judges could only give custodial sentencing of up to 6 months and up to 12 months if guilty of more than one offence.

If the magistrates think the sentence should be more severe it is passed on to a higher court. 
Have these people getting longer sentences been at a higher court, or have magistrates and district judges been giving out sentences they shouldn’t be giving ?

Cheers.

Don’t quote me but I think the magistrates tariff was raised to 5 years sometime ago ?

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Don’t quote me but I think the magistrates tariff was raised to 5 years sometime ago ?

Just had a look on the Gov website; 

WWW.GOV.UK

The different types of court - magistrates' court, Crown Court and youth court - the crimes they deal with...

Cheers.

Mags is 6 months, 12 for more than 1 offence. I presumed district judges have longer sentences available, all the sentences I've seen have been from judges of one type or another so I just guessed it was district judges doing this. 

Confirmed, the bloke related to me has handed himself in. I imagine he will get at least 5 years as he's got a shit load of previous. Gutted for the bloke, he has two daughters about 16, I can imagine that weasel in Downing Street will ensure they get no favours with possible early release.

8 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Confirmed, the bloke related to me has handed himself in. I imagine he will get at least 5 years as he's got a shit load of previous. Gutted for the bloke, he has two daughters about 16, I can imagine that weasel in Downing Street will ensure they get no favours with possible early release.

Bit risky going out for a riot when you got shit loads of previous

• Like 1

The majority of todays magistrates are infact district judges who are paid state employees doing as they're told rather than traditional decision making,upstanding citizen volunteer magistrates.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Back in the miners strike our union lodge told everyone with previous for violent offences because Maggie would use the courts to make an example of us

10 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Yeah, and I bet he's regretting it now in the nick. And that lads is what you get for trying to stand up for what you think is right. I've heard different rumours, one said he didn't do much but others that he was scrapping with the police. SYP are posting pics all over their FB page requesting names. Some dirty grassing rodent has been squealing in people they know. There's low, but if you dig that bit deeper you will find the grasses.