Another kid stabbed...just breaking

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charity starts at home mate...you get your own yard sorted first, before you go around helping every other waife and stray....Our People should come first no matter what...you tried booking a doctor's

Funny how all these sentences getting dished out are all the same type of people,poor working class etc immediately pleading guilty showing the awaiting public how terrified they should be in future..

Just been on the blower to my brother. A kid who works at his place has just been locked up for 2 years. Just an every day  bricklayer, only just had a baby, new mortgage. He went down to the protest

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Some disagreed with me last time I said it; but I’ll reiterate; ANYONE who stabs or murders someone, is mental.

Cheers.

Oh, I 100% agree mate but it seems to get used now in a context of “it’s not their fault” type thing….like some kind of get out of jail excuse. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, paddyluke said:

couldn't get this out quick enough

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

A shop security guard says he intervened to stop the attacker and helped give first aid to the child.

Does it really make a difference. The key point is that knife crime is rife and needs clamping down on. No hug a hoody bollocks, send the Stasi in and hit it hard.

2 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

couldn't get this out quick enough

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

A shop security guard says he intervened to stop the attacker and helped give first aid to the child.

Yep was waiting on the heroic foreigner to add value to society in this story 

more of a reflection on the area than anything else 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was stood on the side of the road in Manchester with another bloke us both shouting advice to a group of patriotic lads having a running battle with some Asians. 

'fckin stand lads don't keep running'

'Stay together'

'right go on get into em'

Bloke I was stood with had just left the police after 25 years 😂

I hope the stasi don't take my front door off as I've just spent an arm and a dick fitting a new lock 

• Haha 3
52 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I was stood on the side of the road in Manchester with another bloke us both shouting advice to a group of patriotic lads having a running battle with some Asians. 

'fckin stand lads don't keep running'

'Stay together'

'right go on get into em'

Bloke I was stood with had just left the police after 25 years 😂

I hope the stasi don't take my front door off as I've just spent an arm and a dick fitting a new lock 

Deny everything go no comment and demand your day in court before a judge and jury, all these people being locked up in 24 hours are appearing in a magistrates court which operates outside of the law and they are all pleading guilty in the hope of a reduced sentence I would not even stand in a magistrates in these circumstances as the outcome is already agreed before you get started, it’s still every Englishman’s right to a fair trial before a judge and jury but most choose not to 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Deny everything go no comment and demand your day in court before a judge and jury, all these people being locked up in 24 hours are appearing in a magistrates court which operates outside of the law and they are all pleading guilty in the hope of a reduced sentence I would not even stand in a magistrates in these circumstances as the outcome is already agreed before you get started, it’s still every Englishman’s right to a fair trial before a judge and jury but most choose not to 

Did the same years ago on an asult charge...never even got to crown ..cps dropped it after I asked for crown

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yep was waiting on the heroic foreigner to add value to society in this story 

more of a reflection on the area than anything else 

Don't worry another 700 heroes landed on our shores Sunday,we'll all be safe!🤣 

29 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It's district judges sending people down.

14 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I better watch me back I'm on Anglesey working right now...

Used to lamp abberfraw if that’s how u spell it. Used get half decent bags lamping the dunes with dogs . Was like lamping a moon scape if ya get my drift . Happy memories [BANNED TEXT] the the minshaws there