Another kid stabbed...just breaking

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charity starts at home mate...you get your own yard sorted first, before you go around helping every other waife and stray....Our People should come first no matter what...you tried booking a doctor's

Funny how all these sentences getting dished out are all the same type of people,poor working class etc immediately pleading guilty showing the awaiting public how terrified they should be in future..

Just been on the blower to my brother. A kid who works at his place has just been locked up for 2 years. Just an every day  bricklayer, only just had a baby, new mortgage. He went down to the protest

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Man arrested, let’s see how long the police take to say he’s from “Wales” ?

Cheers.

“Mental health issue……”

• Like 4

Do stabbings in London make the news, part & parcel of living in a city isn't it? 

Starmer the rat should announce tonight that he's upping stop & search patrolling and anyone caught with a knife under suspicious circumstances will be given an automatic ten year full sentence!

• Like 4
Just now, Pewit said:

Do stabbings in London make the news, part & parcel of living in a city isn't it? 

Starmer the rat should announce tonight that he's upping stop & search patrolling and anyone caught with a knife under suspicious circumstances will be given an automatic ten year full sentence!

They don’t make the news at all now except in “extreme” cases (I’d have said they are all extreme but there you go), it just “normal” now so it don’t even get reported half the time.

Ask any paramedic almost anywhere in the country and I’d hazard a guess that they have the stab kit on the front seat all the time, they don’t bother stashing it away because they will be using it a few times a week, every week, everywhere. 

• Like 1

Just been on the blower to my brother. A kid who works at his place has just been locked up for 2 years. Just an every day  bricklayer, only just had a baby, new mortgage. He went down to the protest at Manvers, got a bit carried away, on the front line, didn't do much. When he got home he deleted all social media and tried to keep his head down for a bit. The riot van came for him yesterday and took him away, sentenced in no time. 

They have also been for a relation of mine who's been caught on camera, he wasn't home so might be on the run. He's got a long list of previous so he will be going away for a long time when they catch up with him.

Apparently they have said they will be going through every last bit of footage over the next few weeks, FB vids, bodycams CCTV footage. The fascists are loving this, it's a pity the spinless cnuts can't do this for the real scumbags, gang members, etc. And these b*****ds are clearing prisons apparently because they can't cope. The cowardice police have gone even further down in my estimations, scummy b*****ds.

Edited by Pewit
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Just been on the blower to my brother. A kid who works at his place has just been locked up for 2 years. Just an every day  bricklayer, only just had a baby, new mortgage. He went down to the protest at Manvers, got a bit carried away, on the front line, didn't do much. When he got home he deleted all social media and tried to keep his head down for a bit. The riot van came for him yesterday and took him away, sentenced in no time. 

They have also been for a relation of mine who's been caught on camera, he wasn't home so might be on the run. He's got a long list of previous so he will be going away for a long time when they catch up with him.

Apparently they have said they will be going through every last bit of footage over the next few weeks, FB vids, bodycams CCTV footage. The fascists are loving this, it's a pity the spinless cnuts can't do this for the real scumbags, gang members, etc. And these b*****ds are clearing prisons apparently because they can't cope. The cowardice police have gone even further down in my estimations, scummy b*****ds.

Bet you are paranoid now 

1 minute ago, king said:

Bet you are paranoid now 

That's what they want people to be, fcuk em, spineless cnuts they are. Those that have torched the place, smashed windows, thrown bricks at the police, they can't expect anything else other than prison. But everyday folk at the front line protesting shouldn't be getting carted off to prison for two fcuking years, it stinks.

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

That's what they want people to be, fcuk em, spineless cnuts they are. Those that have torched the place, smashed windows, thrown bricks at the police, they can't expect anything else other than prison. But everyday folk at the front line protesting shouldn't be getting carted off to prison for two fcuking years, it stinks.

I agree it stinks even posting footage online or standing near the riots they are throwing the book at them...crazy times we live in..

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, king said:

I agree it stinks even posting footage online or standing near the riots they are throwing the book at them...crazy times we live in..

I hope karma hits every last one of the spinless little Hitler's. What next, the thought police will be making arrests.

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

I hope karma hits every last one of the spinless little Hitler's. What next, the thought police will be making arrests.

I enjoy watching repeats of heartbeat..life seemed so much easier and stress free in them days..

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
39 minutes ago, Pewit said:

ones just got 2 year for shouting in the filths faces all day lol 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Sad 1