Season can't come quick enough

18 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Well when I say old rat pish ridden hessian sack, it were only congealed smegma and a handful of dehydrated winnits, but it were old rat pish ridden hessian sack to us

Hessian sacks? Luxury, we had to use the skin off our haggis for our sacks.

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

Well when I say old rat pish ridden hessian sack, it were only congealed smegma and a handful of dehydrated winnits, but it were old rat pish ridden hessian sack to us

We were never been that lucky  😔

Right 

We had to get up int morning 12 month before we went bed ,rip our own skin off 2 use as rat stained hessian ,rape a haggis then when we got home dad would expose us 2 high dosses of radiation so we died a slow horrible death and then work 30 hour a day at mill

If we were lucky

13 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Right 

We had to get up int morning 12 month before we went bed ,rip our own skin off 2 use as rat stained hessian ,rape a haggis then when we got home dad would expose us 2 high dosses of radiation so we died a slow horrible death and then work 30 hour a day at mill

If we were lucky

We’d wake up two years before we went to bed, eat a breakfast of gravel and then spend the day licking the  road clean with our tongues. After that, we’d work a 100-hour shift darn't pit getting paid in splinters and dreams. And when we got home, dad’d set us on fire for warmth and mum’d sew us back together with barbed wire, and that was one of our lucky days!

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

We’d wake up two years before we went to bed, eat a breakfast of gravel and then spend the day licking the  road clean with our tongues. After that, we’d work a 100-hour shift darn't pit getting paid in splinters and dreams. And when we got home, dad’d set us on fire for warmth and mum’d sew us back together with barbed wire, and that was one of our lucky days!

Luxury 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Francie, said:

Spoilt rotten our greb eh blacky

Funny u should say that French, I first met him in 1987 on the prize fighting circuit  ,he taught me the art of liming finches and in return I taught him how 2 stitch dangerous belly wounds ,we lost touch when he became a minister 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Pewit said:

Sheer heaven we used to wake up ten years before mom and dad were born  make our when I say bed it was just dust and smoke and sweaty arse and ball bag smell moulded into shape o bed,clean the whole street using our tonsils as brushes and our tongues as dust pans go to our dad get a dam good thrashing wi bamboo caines when I say bamboo cain it were me brother used as an implement after that we'd have breakfast a concoction of our own shit and pish blend into a broth 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Penda said:

Sheer heaven we used to wake up ten years before mom and dad were born  make our when I say bed it was just dust and smoke and sweaty arse and ball bag smell moulded into shape o bed,clean the whole street using our tonsils as brushes and our tongues as dust pans go to our dad get a dam good thrashing wi bamboo caines when I say bamboo cain it were me brother used as an implement after that we'd have breakfast a concoction of our own shit and pish blend into a broth 

Wtf