• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saluki bull grey dog

Few from over years ticked all the boxes all related 

This is the type of animal I'd have in mind with that cross, a beauty of a dog.  

Posted Images

very game dog. for a big dog he could surprisingly pick up a rabbit ok but he liked the bigger the better. would take everything himself single handed apart from hare. disnt get him till 15 month old so maybe he was ruined on them but he was good at everything else and he got a lot of work put into him over the few year i had him and he put a lot of stuff away. circumstances changed and i knew i could t keep giving him what he loved to do so instead of seeing him sit in a kennel maybe getting out a couple of times a month a mate had him who had a farm and he carried on keeping him ticking over. regret letting him go if i’m honest but shit happens and if the new pupis anything like him i’ll be a happy man 

IMG_1171.jpeg

IMG_0766.jpeg

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, Igz said:

very game dog. for a big dog he could surprisingly pick up a rabbit ok but he liked the bigger the better. would take everything himself single handed apart from hare. disnt get him till 15 month old so maybe he was ruined on them but he was good at everything else and he got a lot of work put into him over the few year i had him and he put a lot of stuff away. circumstances changed and i knew i could t keep giving him what he loved to do so instead of seeing him sit in a kennel maybe getting out a couple of times a month a mate had him who had a farm and he carried on keeping him ticking over. regret letting him go if i’m honest but shit happens and if the new pupis anything like him i’ll be a happy man 

IMG_1171.jpeg

IMG_0766.jpeg

Something like him would make a good cross with a coursing bred dog, get in touch with mC, he's looking to improve his line. Lol

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Igz said:

IMG_1171.jpeg

IMG_0766.jpeg

He was some animal ,he still crops up on my garmin handset for reasons best known 2 itself 🤣

• Haha 2

he has a place in my heart blacky. he taught me the ropes all i needed to do was put it in front of him and he’d do the rest. even if i never put it in front of him he’d go find it if he knew sumet were there . not seen loads of running dogs run but i’d say he’s the best of what i have seen . 

• Like 1