• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saluki bull grey dog

Few from over years ticked all the boxes all related 

This is the type of animal I'd have in mind with that cross, a beauty of a dog.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WataWalloper said:

Wierd ain’t it, that’s about 5 I know of now in last 10 years or so 

It came from the wheaten sire in my dog's case, both ended up with tumors in the same place between the chest and front legs. 

5 hours ago, Moonlighter123 said:

I’ve had coursing dogs as well behaved as my other Lurchers.. sit, blind stays, etc. 

had them will do it for something but soon lose interest 

17 hours ago, Igz said:

he has a place in my heart blacky. he taught me the ropes all i needed to do was put it in front of him and he’d do the rest. even if i never put it in front of him he’d go find it if he knew sumet were there . not seen loads of running dogs run but i’d say he’s the best of what i have seen . 

the good uns are like that mate natural killers 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Most of the proper coursing bed stuff , is borderline feral , it ain’t a good trait in a running dog imho 

spot on mate and the ones that are like normal dogs ain’t worth a wank it’s that what makes them what they are 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, WataWalloper said:

What happened there? Curious as same thing happened to my wheaten cross 

In the November before last Xmas I found 2 Lumps in her teats..gutted,just ain't meant to be D👍

• Like 1
On 10/08/2024 at 23:44, mC HULL said:

just get a fast at them coursing bred lol 

24tts bitches 3FEDD26B-547D-442A-8D1C-889E2C7F863F.png.2d267ed80704bc51fd3dd5d75ef318da.png68FF33BB-41E4-4D93-BCEA-FA52F949F586.png.fba536d7ff0b99a1644f2c6d6f7fc83e.png

little powerhouses lol

My pal had a wee 22 inch thing like that would rattle into anything got killed in the road chasing a fox

i think most coursing lads arnt arsed about dog having manners. Dogs either on a slip, behind a hare or in the pen just seen as a tool the same as a Rifle is to the shooting lads. 

i like to mooch about and have me dog with me all the time be no use at all if it wouldnt come back when its told or walk by me side off a lead, or sit and stay and what not.

im sure coursing bred could be no different if owner wanted more from it?

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Samrog said:

i think most coursing lads arnt arsed about dog having manners. Dogs either on a slip, behind a hare or in the pen just seen as a tool the same as a Rifle is to the shooting lads. 

i like to mooch about and have me dog with me all the time be no use at all if it wouldnt come back when its told or walk by me side off a lead, or sit and stay and what not.

Its amazing the amount of dog lads ,that don't break their dogs too stock... about as much use,as a cock flavour lollypop.... imagine being invited out and your dogs start pulling stock🙈 lump of lead time👍

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, Samrog said:

And I think a lot of it is down to the fact that many of the folk couldn't teach themselves potty training! Lol

It always pays to put as much time and effort in to obedience as you can. Instinct is very real, but that's not an excuse to not bother IMO.

• Like 3