Brazil plane crash

8 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Literally just booked a flight put GBNews on and theres the plane falling out of the sky

Don’t worry mate, air travel is by far the safest form of travel….  At least it was before I retired ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 3
57 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Don’t worry mate, air travel is by far the safest form of travel….  At least it was before I retired ! LOL !

Cheers.

f**k me ...all I picture is a geordie with a flat cap and hammer...just give that  loose nut a tap and it will be rate

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Anyone seen the footage of the passenger plane crashing,madness 

Wonder who "They" have got rid of.....

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, TOMO said:

f**k me ...all I picture is a geordie with a flat cap and hammer...just give that  loose nut a tap and it will be rate

Yep; that’s the Geordie in the flat cap…just behind the fat f****r with the giant burger in his hand  ! 
C7321BDB-23C6-48D9-93EA-287669B7446A.jpeg.8595e2f115de83661b08c317a3c9262d.jpeg

Youve been warned numerous times that if you take the piss out of us Geordies, I’d release “the picture” ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 5

60 people dead it's crazy how the plane appeared to fall out of the sky no glideing down etc..

I've never been on a plane myself maybe 1 day..they say its the safest form of transport..

10 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Yep; that’s the Geordie in the flat cap…just behind the fat f****r with the giant burger in his hand  ! 
C7321BDB-23C6-48D9-93EA-287669B7446A.jpeg.8595e2f115de83661b08c317a3c9262d.jpeg

Youve been warned numerous times that if you take the piss out of us Geordies, I’d release “the picture” ! LOL !

Cheers.

f**k me charts...I think that's the first pic of you almost smiling...lol 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, king said:

60 people dead it's crazy how the plane appeared to fall out of the sky no glideing down etc..

I've never been on a plane myself maybe 1 day..they say its the safest form of transport..

That plane had stalled, hence no glide, could have been engine failure or broken flaps etc, hence why it was spinning

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

That plane had stalled, hence no glide, could have been engine failure or broken flaps etc, hence why it was spinning

Was he climbing from takeoff for that to occur.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, king said:

Didn't have you down for being scared of flying given your escapades in the Beacons. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, king said:

Was he climbing from takeoff for that to occur.

Could have been, or just went too slow then lost lift, he needed to accelerate out of the spin but, maybe an engine blew up and severed crucial  hydraulic lines or aircraft fatigue, could have been 1 of many things to cause it

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

could have been engine failure or broken flaps etc,

I knew a middle aged divorcee like that when I was 18 ! Lol 

• Haha 2