Football season 24/25

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Fergie was ruthless, spiteful and vengeful. But he wasn't paid to be a nice fella. He has quite a few skeletons in the closet.

He ruled with a rod of iron and he often said his success was based on discipline. Some would say that you can't manage like that these days but I think  it's a vital part of a manager's skill set or personality.

Players have got to have respect and a little fear or wariness of their manager. Most ex Man U players admit they were scared of Fergie and it made them better players. But, as we all know, he protected the players from public criticism. Everything stayed in the dressing room.

Yes what he did was spiteful because his son wasn't up to the job but was that the best for those young lads careers fergie won it all and fair play but he's still a smacked arse fecker were was he when Darren his son got done for knocking his Mrs about on Alex's drive which is camera upped he said nothing 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My nine year old grandson has just been accepted for a football academy in Saudi Arabia. His first competitive game his team won and he scored the winning goal and was “man of the match”; H

Bless you mate thankyou....yes their own son who was my best pal as kids he died when we was in our late teens and i kind of became a replacement son i suppose,which was handy really as i never got on

Rest in peace old Sven, the man was balls deep in Ulrika Johnson and coaching some of the best players in the world, out at all the best restaurants every evening, then was with some Italian bird that

Posted Images

I really enjoyed watching Jack Grealish playing tonight. Not liked so much since he joined Man City just stuck on the wing reduced to trying win free kicks. Watched the game with a Villa friend who said that tonight that was more of his position at Villa. No need for anyone else on the left wing anyway other than the superb Anthony Gordon. Still a little ring rusty after the summer but what a player man. Love the kid.

• Like 1

That last night has got to be one of the most enjoyable England games I have ever seen, brilliant !

Edited by WILF

Watched Wolves v Newcastle on TV and however pleased I am to win 3 points when not playing particularly well to go up to joint 2nd on points I still have a gripe with my Victor Meldrew hat on. Replays of actions that lead to a set piece being shown and by the time the director goes back to the live action the set piece has already been played. These people will be getting paid many £1000's  and yet are so incompetent at their jobs. And commentators talking shite about what happened when the sides last met 6 month ago, or 6 years ago, or 60 years ago as though it has any relevance on the game that they are meant to be watching. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1