Football season 24/25

2 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

And Blackburn in regard to EPL. Dreams can come true.

You definitely won't thank me for this memory. But Sunderland beating the mighty, dirty Leeds in the FA cup was a real fairytale.  A division between them and Sunderand played them off the park.

I could envisage a cup win with Howe at the helm.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My nine year old grandson has just been accepted for a football academy in Saudi Arabia. His first competitive game his team won and he scored the winning goal and was “man of the match”; H

Bless you mate thankyou....yes their own son who was my best pal as kids he died when we was in our late teens and i kind of became a replacement son i suppose,which was handy really as i never got on

Rest in peace old Sven, the man was balls deep in Ulrika Johnson and coaching some of the best players in the world, out at all the best restaurants every evening, then was with some Italian bird that

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Normally id be raring to go about now but just had the most heartbreaking few months of my life.....an old couple who from a kid have treated me like a son passed away within a week of each other in June....both massive Hammers fans i just cant get any motivation for footie at all at the moment i know we've bought a few players nobody ive ever heard of and cant be bothered to find out.....im sure once the season gets into swing old habits will kick back in....i wouldnt expect a lot this year its most likely going to have a bit of a " starting all over again " feel to it.....dont think we'll be looking over our shoulders at relegation but can only see a low teens finish at best,hope im wrong.

Sad that mate, sometimes its someone other than your parents who take that role and it's unconditional love/respect... had the same over 5 years ago now, still miss and think about him a lot..

Sorry for your loss mate and hope the Hammers put on a special season for them..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Astanley said:

A top four finish ,knockout stages of CL,,would be a good season for me .

You Liverpool Astanley? New unproven manager. An ageing squad. See yous flirting with relegation next season if I'm being honest.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Sad that mate, sometimes its someone other than your parents who take that role and it's unconditional love/respect... had the same over 5 years ago now, still miss and think about him a lot..

Sorry for your loss mate and hope the Hammers put on a special season for them..

Bless you mate thankyou....yes their own son who was my best pal as kids he died when we was in our late teens and i kind of became a replacement son i suppose,which was handy really as i never got on with my own parents......he was a beautiful man though mate a good christian i'd have done anything for,i just adored him and will miss him terribly....likewise mate sorry for your loss and i hope time has been a healer for you....time just dont feel like it'll heal anything at this point.

• Like 6
19 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

You Liverpool Astanley? New unproven manager. An ageing squad. See yous flirting with relegation next season if I'm being honest.

After seeing how you bet ,I'm not going to get too depressed about that prediction .

• Haha 1

Gallagher and Alvarez to Athletico !!……there’s a turn up for the books.

As it stands, the Hammers have a couple of decent players for almost every position…..that Sommerville was a surprise, seen him a couple of time last year and he looked a very handy player…..

I thought we’d end up with Jimmy Sommerville ! Lol 

Only managed to catch a couple of bits and bats of the pre season games because people keep coming in the room and driving me mad when I sit down to watch so I have no clue the style the new manager wants to play, but by the players we have bought it looks like he wants to be fairly front foot. 

After their performances stateside-preseason Liverpool have already won the premier league and start the season with basically a 9 point advantage 

trent Alexander Arnold is worth a billion 

harvey Elliott is the new Steven gerrard 

hope they collapse by Christmas 

• Haha 1
Just now, Blackmag said:

Well that's our manager gone after one game strange timing should of gone end of last season hopefully Peter ridsdale follows him 

Fans all hated him as you know mate, lucky to be there so long.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1