Stud dog wanted

Just now, Pewit said:

Him after a stud, who else ya think I'm on about? Lol

lol i wasnt paying attention to the thread lol just having craic with blacky 

back to the thread jmo opinion but if the bitch was doing what he wanted he would try to replicate her if not sctterbreeding aint the way  go threw what type you fancy until you find something very good then think about breeding it 

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell the truth u want summat coming back the same week u slipped it 

You’re behind the times , mate, both literally and figuratively !  Your like those old bikers who stuck with the Nortons and Enfields when the high revving, multi cylinder jap bikes came along .

Fecking knew yad have say summat u dosser

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

lol i wasnt paying attention to the thread lol just having craic with blacky 

back to the thread jmo opinion but if the bitch was doing what he wanted he would try to replicate her if not sctterbreeding aint the way  go threw what type you fancy until you find something very good then think about breeding it 

From the gist of it, I make out that it's red hot around his gaff so hunting big ears is off the radar so now wants something that is more suited to rabbits? I can't see why a dog with saluki in it should be out of the question, I imagine there's some very handy saluki/whippet type dogs out there.

11 minutes ago, Pewit said:

From the gist of it, I make out that it's red hot around his gaff so hunting big ears is off the radar so now wants something that is more suited to rabbits? I can't see why a dog with saluki in it should be out of the question, I imagine there's some very handy saluki/whippet type dogs out there.

saluki in there can be highly strung mate for an easy life ferreting a collie whippet grey hybrid be what i would chose 

quick hardy good jacket ideal really

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nothernlite said:

More to these YouTube  hero's that meets the eye  

chances are your going to knack a few dogs before you get a keeper mate 

i dont like to see lads keep banging dogs on the merry go round 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

chances are your going to knack a few dogs before you get a keeper mate 

i dont like to see lads keep banging dogs on the merry go round 

That's the truth, sometimes a dog just isn't up to it no matter what you do. My uncle once got a red patterdale off Nuttall that just wouldn't start, Nuttall being the gent he is took the dog off him and gave him another free of charge, he ended up being a real un. Who knows if the dog did eventually switch on, would have been interesting to know.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Pewit said:

That's the truth, sometimes a dog just isn't up to it no matter what you do. My uncle once got a red patterdale off Nuttall that just wouldn't start, Nuttall being the gent he is took the dog off him and gave him another free of charge, he ended up being a real un. Who knows if the dog did eventually switch on, would have been interesting to know.

I bet the red dog seen a few more homes after your uncle

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Who knows mate, maybe it did switch on maybe it didn't. 

Suppose it could be down to the age your uncle wrote it off but Brian was known to resell dogs that were not of a very high standard ( shit )

• Like 1
Just now, Bakerboy said:

Suppose it could be down to the age your uncle wrote it off but Brian was known to resell dogs that were not of a very high standard ( shit )

You hear a lot of rumours about him mate, but, if it was cold and he did do the honourable thing of taking it back I personally can't see him trying to shaft lads, they would soon cotton on it it wasn't any good for digging.

Just now, Pewit said:

You hear a lot of rumours about him mate, but, if it was cold and he did do the honourable thing of taking it back I personally can't see him trying to shaft lads, they would soon cotton on it it wasn't any good for digging.

Mate he sold the same dog at least 4 times that I know of, I went to his house to fetch the fckn thing with the 3rd person I knew to buy it, he then sold it abroad

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bakerboy said:

Mate he sold the same dog at least 4 times that I know of, I went to his house to fetch the fckn thing with the 3rd person I knew to buy it, he then sold it abroad

Not good, when was this? Maybe in the end the ££££ got the better of him.