Stud dog wanted

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell the truth u want summat coming back the same week u slipped it 

You’re behind the times , mate, both literally and figuratively !  Your like those old bikers who stuck with the Nortons and Enfields when the high revving, multi cylinder jap bikes came along .

Fecking knew yad have say summat u dosser

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Kalibrgun said:

I had a bigger dog bred by him back 2002/2003 he was some dog. Lost his number etc

He had a YouTube channel, forgot it's name now, they were cracking little rabbiting dogs that smashed through cover.

1 hour ago, Kalibrgun said:

Wouldn't last 2 min on land I run would break itself 

There should be lads out there with the type you are after. If you don’t want a grew then you are going have to look down the collie grew or beddy grew route maybe. My dogs sire was a grew and his dam was saluki collie grey. He’s been a decent dog so I think breeding along them lines would suit what you wanted. 

On 02/08/2024 at 19:58, chartpolski said:

Ooh you’ve done it now ! Someone is so incandescent with rage at that statement they have broke their keyboard and kicked in their screen .

Cheers.

i’m out with whippets all the time if its beating your dog over 50 yards then you have a slow dog lol if i slip with a whippet it can’t get 5 yards lol 

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol just picked me mate up lol brought me a muzzle you know them fast whippets can’t get 5 yds if a fast dogs on em lol he wasn’t happy last night lol A4566633-3E6D-4849-802C-B2754D8DD196.jpeg.1d030b77df10ae651f26ee07401b802d.jpeg

You’re behind the times , mate, both literally and figuratively ! 
Your like those old bikers who stuck with the Nortons and Enfields when the high revving, multi cylinder jap bikes came along .

Why are the coursing lads putting non-ped whippet/greys over their coursing bitches ?

To get the acceleration and speed into their lines, that’s why !

Your going to be like the old bloke driving a Morris 1000 when all your mates have Porche’s ! LOL !

Don’t worry though, just let me know when the penny drops and I’ll put you onto some good stud dogs ! PMSL !

Cheers..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

You’re behind the times , mate, both literally and figuratively ! 
Your like those old bikers who stuck with the Nortons and Enfields when the high revving, multi cylinder jap bikes came along .

Why are the coursing lads putting non-ped whippet/greys over their coursing bitches ?

To get the acceleration and speed into their lines, that’s why !

Your going to be like the old bloke driving a Morris 1000 when all your mates have Porche’s ! LOL !

Don’t worry though, just let me know when the penny drops and I’ll put you onto some good stud dogs ! PMSL !

Cheers..

lol must a been some slow shit coursing stock lol0FB7EBF9-AB15-4527-ACE2-ED219315430B.jpeg.aa0fa34ca7e639afb01fb7bda8f00d9c.jpeg

• Haha 1

Coursing breds are so last year.

A car analogy would be like MGB’s, Spitfires, etc were OK, nice to look at but took forever to get up to 60.

But your Verons, McLarens etc do it in a couple of seconds.

Same with coursing dogs, takes ten minutes to wear out a hare, add some non-ped and do it in a minute.

You could keep a few and have sort of veteran car rally type shows; let people see how it was before speed was added! LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Coursing breds are so last year.

A car analogy would be like MGB’s, Spitfires, etc were OK, nice to look at but took forever to get up to 60.

But your Verons, McLarens etc do it in a couple of seconds.

Same with coursing dogs, takes ten minutes to wear out a hare, add some non-ped and do it in a minute.

You could keep a few and have sort of veteran car rally type shows; let people see how it was before speed was added! LOL !

Cheers.

lol

On 02/08/2024 at 18:53, Kalibrgun said:

I had a bigger dog bred by him back 2002/2003 he was some dog. Lost his number etc

Andy B his dogs only have to look at him wrong on a morning. And he gets rid of them. He's always buying dogs in then selling them. Then looking for another runner. Trev is his brother.. He went off here because he was upset that lads were going up dales on his permission. Teddy & his dummy came out. Lol. Never been seen again. Pmsl. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1