Stud dog wanted

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell the truth u want summat coming back the same week u slipped it 

You’re behind the times , mate, both literally and figuratively !  Your like those old bikers who stuck with the Nortons and Enfields when the high revving, multi cylinder jap bikes came along .

Fecking knew yad have say summat u dosser

Posted Images

8 hours ago, gasaxeman said:

There are a few lads who post on rabbit bashers forum FB who run your type . Could have a look on there if there are any stud dogs mate . 

I'm not on Facebook bud 

2 hours ago, Pewit said:

Who's his name who was on here who had some very handy dogs, used to post vids, was it Trev, ideal dogs them that knew their job.

I had a bigger dog bred by him back 2002/2003 he was some dog. Lost his number etc

17 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well the must be something u don't like about the bitch tell me what it is immediately 

Nothing wrong with her at all I'm just ferreting more so want to add a bit more nose and off the mark she finds em in cover but don't mark up on Warren's 100% and for short 30/40 yard burst she ain't anywhere near as good as the beddy x I've git horses for courses instead of letting someone take her who's coursing all the time I sooner keep her on and breed what I want she's a top class bitch at what she's bred for but she's the little lads pal so she's staying. Bet ya don't see that often on here lads been honest about what could be better in their dog 🤣

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Nothing wrong with her at all I'm just ferreting more so want to add a bit more nose and off the mark she finds em in cover but don't mark up on Warren's 100% and for short 30/40 yard burst she ain't anywhere near as good as the beddy x I've git horses for courses instead of letting someone take her who's coursing all the time I sooner keep her on and breed what I want she's a top class bitch at what she's bred for but she's the little lads pal so she's staying. Bet ya don't see that often on here lads been honest about what could be better in their dog 🤣

Every dog has summat you don't like ,you thought about a grew sharpen things up ,maybe not collie clever but compared 2 a coursing bred fecking Einstein 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Every dog has summat you don't like ,you thought about a grew sharpen things up ,maybe not collie clever but compared 2 a coursing bred fecking Einstein 

Wouldn't last 2 min on land I run would break itself 

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Ooh you’ve done it now ! Someone is so incandescent with rage at that statement they have broke their keyboard and kicked in their screen .

Cheers.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Ooh you’ve done it now ! Someone is so incandescent with rage at that statement they have broke their keyboard and kicked in their screen .

Cheers.

Like longlineing a chicken nugget off the Humber bridge

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Like longlineing a chicken nugget off the Humber bridge

To paraphrase Bruce Lee; “ you have offended my dogs and offended the coursing family” !

.Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski