Southport stabbing

8 minutes ago, Pewit said:

So, it's an example of culture/wealth  changing behaviours. Iraq was run by a dictator but Baghdad was hardly Dubai was it?

Being able to buy things from other people has absolutely nothing to do with culture.

8 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Africa is a continent, not a country mate, the people have never united, this makes a big difference. At some points in history certain African countries were more advanced and civilised than places of Europe, why was that? If it's down to genetics why did this ever happen in the first place?

Europe is also a continent and if you were looking for a serious conversation rather than trying to turn this into a farce as usual, you’d have read I corrected that mistake later in the paragraph. 

That’s all I have to say to you about that.

All the best 

• Like 5

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

Being able to buy things from other people has absolutely nothing to do with culture.

Europe is also a continent and if you were looking for a serious conversation rather than trying to turn this into a farce as usual, you’d have read I corrected that mistake later in the paragraph. 

That’s all I have to say to you about that.

All the best 

Being wealthy has a massive impact on culture/behaviour.

Sorry, I didn't see that but my points are valid. African countries at points in history were on par and in some areas more advanced than Europe, why is this? This is in the age of modern humans and written history. If it was purely down to genetics as your theory suggests then this could never have possibly happened.

But, as history showed us, the people of Europe advanced at a rapid rate for what is likely many reasons and we took full advantage of that.

If your going the whole “Egyptians were the greatest” , the influence of Greece weighted heavily in that area and is regarded as an overspill of the Greco classical civilisation , Egypt is an anomaly in Africa , other North African civilisations were culturally reflective of the moors . 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If your going the whole “Egyptians were the greatest” , the influence of Greece weighted heavily in that area and is regarded as an overspill of the Greco classical civilisation , Egypt is an anomaly in Africa , other North African civilisations were culturally reflective of the moors . 

Even before that mate, Mesopotamia, the cradle of civilization. Admittedly this is in the Middle-East but, different is different.

1 hour ago, mackay said:

I'd agree with this.  The riots were the pressure valve, let off steam, kick off, let the feckers know the people aren't happy.  Watch and judge the reaction, evaluate what we're up against.  Regroup, reconsider and come back with another stategy.  One things for sure, it's certainly not gone or going away. That in itself tells you how niave and brain dead the leftwing labour luvvies are with the " we came out and showed them we won't stand for it so it's over now pish".

It looks like they are clamping down hard on anyone speaking up for the protest or having an opinion that don't suit the narrative. Farage is starting to look like a rabbit in the headlights and I would bet my house Tommy will get arrested the minute he steps back into this country. Apparently a number of peaceful "unite the kingdom" organisers have removed content from their social media as well and will be offline for a bit as they have "gone away for a break". 

The MSM are portraying the anti "far right/EDL" protesters as the saviours of society today. I tuned into a couple of live youtube channels last night and saw the anti racism protest in Bristol, my home City, there were 1000's and they were chanting Blacks, Whites, Muslim and Gays unite, you literally couldn't make it up.

9 minutes ago, kanny said:

Wow ...media don't seem to covering this? 

X.COM

Dont suit the narrative and whats more depressing are the middle aged women smiling and clapping when he says it. Truly shocking.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
15 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

It looks like they are clamping down hard on anyone speaking up for the protest or having an opinion that don't suit the narrative. Farage is starting to look like a rabbit in the headlights and I would bet my house Tommy will get arrested the minute he steps back into this country. Apparently a number of peaceful "unite the kingdom" organisers have removed content from their social media as well and will be offline for a bit as they have "gone away for a break". 

The MSM are portraying the anti "far right/EDL" protesters as the saviours of society today. I tuned into a couple of live youtube channels last night and saw the anti racism protest in Bristol, my home City, there were 1000's and they were chanting Blacks, Whites, Muslim and Gays unite, you literally couldn't make it up.

I see Paul Thorpe has gone to ground ,like you say he was very moderate, I don't blame them as they can't expect a fair hearing at this point. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Dont suit the narrative and whats more depressing are the middle aged women smiling and clapping when he says it. Truly shocking.

Just looked again, one of the women has a Amnesty International vest on and shes clapping the advocation of people having their throats slit in the UK............Jesus this just gets crazier.  

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Just looked again, one of the women has a Amnesty International vest on and shes clapping the advocation of people having their throats slit in the UK............Jesus this just gets crazier.  

I've found myself asking myself of late,  why bother your f****n arse, let them get on with it. They deserve everything coming down the line.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, kanny said:

Wow ...media don't seem to covering this? 

X.COM

What is it mate ?…..I have no access to those links 

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

What is it mate ?…..I have no access to those links 

Basically a non native saying  cut their throats and a group of white libtards clapping him ...if I find it on YouTube I'll post it 

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, mackay said:

I've found myself asking myself of late,  why bother your f****n arse, let them get on with it. They deserve everything coming down the line.

I have to agree, it’s the view I took in the end……you only have to see how many of our own think it’s a good idea,  are willing to see people vilified, destroyed, put in prison to understand that this beast has to be left to eat itself.

• Like 1