Southport stabbing

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

They got in the hotel, all the migrants sat in the upstairs windows 😂

It's going to be interesting to see what reaction it  gets from Starmer,  do they have his attention or will he double down?...

1 minute ago, kanny said:

It's going to be interesting to see what reaction it  gets from Starmer,  do they have his attention or will he double down?...

Triple, quadruple down. He has form.

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Fighting between anti immigrant protesters and counter protests with “immigrants welcome “ banners outside the hotel .

If, god forbid, this turns into civil war, what side will the police and more importantly, the military, be on ?

Cheers.

Law and order I hope mate. Those people attacking the hotel, presumably trying to attack the occupants don't speak or act for us.

would be nice to be put up in a hotel for free at the tax payers expense when normal working folk can not afford to put the heating on and the pensioners get half the minimum wage to live on.something very wrong when this is forced on us and then when more come in all the clowns in charge do is put up tax to pay for it.this is not working and can not carry on.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Triple, quadruple down. He has form.

In reality he doesn't have the man power in the police, does he bring the army on the streets?...he might beat lizz truss at this rate  😆 

Just now, kanny said:

In reality he doesn't have the man power in the police, does he bring the army on the streets?...he might beat lizz truss at this rate  😆 

I actually meant the sentencing. Which, if the 2011 riots were anything to go by, will be draconian. I reckon courts will sit pronto and they had better like porridge because they are going to be eating it for years.

I was listening to a former top cop on radio. He reckons theres no chance the army will be mobilised. Says the cops can cope with ease. The cops will be flaunting their overtime pay to the protesters, same as they did the miners.

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Fckin hell DC....one minute your against migrants and now you have done a few sums you paddling off down the river Severn to pick a load up.... didn't take you long 😂👌

this time next year rodney lol

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Law and order I hope mate. Those people attacking the hotel, presumably trying to attack the occupants don't speak or act for us.

They do....

At last.

What do you want em to do, email their MP.

• Like 10
19 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Law and order only has legitimacy if it’s applied evenly, fairly and without favour…..that isn’t the case at the moment.

The police have made themselves an overtly political organisation and they ain’t on our side.

So, yes, those people who have had enough do speak for lots of people. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Speak for yourself not others mate I hope they keep going every night for months those hotels making massive profits by inflicting shite on the neighbours deserve everything that comes there way and I hope people remember afterwards what these treacherous cnts did and boycott them into bankruptcy 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I turned everything off early hours of Saturday morning and so do not know if this comment as already been made, but... before switching things off media reporters, senior police officers and politicians were all commenting on how disgraceful the recent events on the streets of our county are and it will be stamped out. OK. But not one of them has said "OK, shocking and unacceptable but why has it happened?" That's the thing that I find shocking. All down to "right wing extremists", nothing to see here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

it’s all over even in asda 

Asda you say?

I wonder if they've got footage of Big Andy devouring an entire cooked chicken as they done their shopping, don't know where he put the empty greasy paper bag, could have concealed it behind the super noodles I suppose