Southport stabbing

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

Fighting between anti immigrant protesters and counter protests with “immigrants welcome “ banners outside the hotel .

If, god forbid, this turns into civil war, what side will the police and more importantly, the military, be on ?

Cheers.

2 hours ago, mackay said:

I'd have laughed at that not so long ago mate. There really is no rational reason for allowing the amount of people into this country and seeing the chaos that has now started.  The only conclusion you can come to is the fact that it is orchestrated and entirely intentional for reasons that we will find out when it's too late to do anything about it. I sometimes wonder if the ragheads being brought in are in reality getting as much of a using as us to fulfill the intended agenda. Civil war as opposed to revolution.

It's not that hard to believe....how can 50/60 people a time , gather on a beach,access a boat ,travel across the channel and not be challenged? There has to be collusion between the french/British authorities ...bent border control staff,RNLI, the coastguard taking back handers etc..if a group of us was to sit on said beach...and welcome them a shore...the law would be down up on us quicktime 😉

• Like 5
1 hour ago, kanny said:

Rotherham live 

The guy in that with his young kid on his shoulders needs to have a bit of a look at himself . The way these things can turn crazy at any given moment and he's got his kid there on his shoulders . Seen that guy in the grey catch a brick the other day, don't think I'd take the chance of my kid getting caught up in it all

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

The guy in that with his young kid on his shoulders needs to have a bit of a look at himself . The way these things can turn crazy at any given moment and he's got his kid there on his shoulders . Seen that guy in the grey catch a brick the other day, don't think I'd take the chance of my kid getting caught up in it all

Just had a message from a pal and his wife, stuck in the middle of it on the way back from shopping.

Cheers.

18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

It's not that hard to believe....how can 50/60 people a time , gather on a beach,access a boat ,travel across the channel and not be challenged? There has to be collusion between the french/British authorities ...bent border control staff,RNLI, the coastguard taking back handers etc..if a group of us was to sit on said beach...and welcome them a shore...the law would be down up on us quicktime 😉

and do you realise the price of the boats there using lol 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

and do you realise the price of the boats there using lol 

40 ft inflatable rib,50/60 matching life vests and outboards with fuel....charge £10,000 per person x 50/60=theres a decent drink in it🤣

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

40 ft inflatable rib,50/60 matching life vests and outboards with fuel....charge £10,000 per person x 50/60=theres a decent drink in it🤣

Fckin hell DC....one minute your against migrants and now you have done a few sums you paddling off down the river Severn to pick a load up.... didn't take you long 😂👌

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

They got in the hotel, all the migrants sat in the upstairs windows 😂

I hope there are no women or children in there. People shouting “torch it, torch it” !

we aren’t third world savages……

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

They got in the hotel, all the migrants sat in the upstairs windows 😂

Correct, they are barricaded in on the top floor, people broke through and set fires, come on mC, off the teacups and in to em!

• Haha 1