Southport stabbing

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Does anyone think facial recognition ISN’T being used ? 
Slightly off topic, but a whippet club I support has moved from having an open forum on the internet to a members only Facebook group. 
I decided, after much deliberation, to join fb so I could join the group.

Going through the joining process, fb insisted I upload a photo of myself….the application ended right there !

Cheers.

Fck Facebook and instagram and twitter and whatever else

• Like 3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Whatever they are should be rejected. 

We won’t be consulted.

Labour have such a massive majority they could declare us a one party communist state if they wanted; they could change the election laws to have elections every 20 years instead of every 5 years if they wanted , they toyed with the idea of giving 16 and 17 year olds the vote until they realised that particular demographic were more likely to vote for Farage and Reform so quietly dropped it from the Kings Speech.

The Tory’s completely wasted their eighty seat majority; Labour may not waste their 158 seat majority.

Cheers.

• Like 3
Just now, chartpolski said:

We won’t be consulted.

Labour have such a massive majority they could declare us a one party communist state if they wanted; they could change the election laws to have elections every 20 years instead of every 5 years if they wanted , they toyed with the idea of giving 16 and 17 year olds the vote until they realised that particular demographic were more likely to vote for Farage and Reform so quietly dropped it from the Kings Speech.

The Tory’s completely wasted their eighty seat majority; Labour may not waste their 158 seat majority.

Cheers.

I agree, but what we have to be careful of (imho) is to not get caught out buying into it because it effects something we don’t approve of.

Im not rehashing a discussion we have already had with that comment by the way mate because we have been there, it’s just an honest reply……all we can do in most of these things is just refuse to condone it. 

18 minutes ago, WILF said:

Of course it’s being used, I have not looked at what changes they would need to make to legislation to widen the use and powers but im guessing they have to make some or he wouldn’t have said it.

Whatever they are should be rejected. 

i don’t think it can be used against you in court or ever will be people can get it mock a mask up and be you for all intents and purpose 

• Like 1

This is all a setup,cause civil unrest,then that gives goverment excuse to  bring in more tyrannical laws,step by step,facial recognition on a big scale is one,its plain to see,they have an end goal,an it ain't to good for us if we let it happen.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Francie, said:

This is all a setup,cause civil unrest,then that gives goverment excuse to  bring in more tyrannical laws,step by step,facial recognition on a big scale is one,its plain to see,they have an end goal,an it ain't to good for us if we let it happen.

If proof is needed mate just look what happened after the miners strike new laws made to curtail secondary picketing. I believe new laws will be passed due to these recent protests. 

• Like 1

“Facial Recognition “ is one of those subjects that I can’t come down definitively for or against.

A data base of known terrorist suspects and Facial Recognition being deployed at airports and seaports ? Yes, sounds good.

A data base of every citizen and Facial Recognition being deployed on every street corner like CCTV, no, sounds bad.

Plus, a saying I often use; “give someone power, and they will abuse it; give someone absolute power, and they will absolutely abuse it”.

This is the reason I refused to download the Track & Trace app; I didn’t want someone saying “what’s Charts doing in a field 200 miles away from home, in the middle off the night ?”

Lamping, by the way, nothing else , before people jump to conclusions ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Francie, said:

If that's their real intent, do you think a few riots will deter them or change their mind?

6 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Are you saying government agents provocateurs are starting these riots Francie ?

Cheers.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Are you saying government agents provocateurs are starting these riots Francie ?

Cheers.

not so much now and on site but they have put everything in place over the decades to let this happen knowing what will happen 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I'd have laughed at that not so long ago mate. There really is no rational reason for allowing the amount of people into this country and seeing the chaos that has now started.  The only conclusion you can come to is the fact that it is orchestrated and entirely intentional for reasons that we will find out when it's too late to do anything about it. I sometimes wonder if the ragheads being brought in are in reality getting as much of a using as us to fulfill the intended agenda. Civil war as opposed to revolution.

• Like 5