Southport stabbing

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, kanny said:

i saw a video  last night of of two white men attacked by muslims one with a hammer and the other one stabbed and bleeding out quite badly but that video has seemed to have dissapeared 

2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Getting a bit of deja vu listening to some of the shite the government are proposing to deal with the riots similar to how they dealt with the white working class in 84/85 

toxteth brixton broadwater farm riots were worse and all needed listening to funding money threw at them it worked for them 

if your white doing it your a racist thug far right need locking up throwing away the key 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

toxteth brixton broadwater farm riots were worse and all needed listening to funding money threw at them it worked for them 

if your white doing it your a racist thug far right need locking up throwing away the key 

Plus them Bradford riots by Pakistanis some years back that gave them the green light to carry on with any criminal activity they were involved in and we all know the repercussions that led to. Mainly young white girls getting groomed and raped and ignored for years till certain brave individuals had the guts to call it out. 

• Like 1
Just now, tatsblisters said:

Plus them Bradford riots by Pakistanis some years back that gave them the green light to carry on with any criminal activity they were involved in and we all know the repercussions that led to. Mainly young white girls getting groomed and raped and ignored for years till certain brave individuals had the guts to call it out. 

thing with bradford is the all in it together the same mosques have the biggest heroin importers groomers the police screws mps there all in it together all one it’s like it a few other places but it’s bad bradford 

you go to bradford airport the cheeky c**ts are swabbing you for explosives work that out 

• Like 1

The government is already proposing an expansion of facial recognition tech, something so far that has been widely rejected in the west and for good reason.

Its yet another step too far……to go along with all the other steps too far ! 

The government can’t be trusted with this stuff, it won’t get used against “them”, it will get used against YOU to shut you down.

Sound like a stuck record !

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

The government is already proposing an expansion of facial recognition tech, something so far that has been widely rejected in the west and for good reason.

Its yet another step too far……to go along with all the other steps too far ! 

The government can’t be trusted with this stuff, it won’t get used against “them”, it will get used against YOU to shut you down.

Sound like a stuck record !

it’s ok i don’t commit crime i have nothing to worry about 

typical answer off the retards 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh man, look at those cavemen go
It's the freakiest show
Take a look at the lawman
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man, wonder if he'll ever know
He's in the best selling show
Is there life on Mars?

• Like 1

Does anyone think facial recognition ISN’T being used ? 
Slightly off topic, but a whippet club I support has moved from having an open forum on the internet to a members only Facebook group. 
I decided, after much deliberation, to join fb so I could join the group.

Going through the joining process, fb insisted I upload a photo of myself….the application ended right there !

Cheers.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Slightly off topic, but a whippet club I support has moved from having an open forum on the internet to a members only Facebook group. 

Going through the joining process, fb insisted I upload a photo of myself….the application ended right there !

Cheers.

it’s all over even in asda 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Of course it’s being used, I have not looked at what changes they would need to make to legislation to widen the use and powers but im guessing they have to make some or he wouldn’t have said it.

Whatever they are should be rejected.