Southport stabbing

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

Just watched a piece on a moslem preacher trying to buy a Scottish island to turn it into an islamic state, funny I thought that aint gonna happen, then they showed the islamic army he is training on the uk mainland, frightening

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
10 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

See the Muslims have been out stabbing a few people 

standard from them aint it same with pretending to be taxi drivers and gang  raping pissed up lasses been 3-4? this year 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Pewit said:

My thoughts are with them mate, can't even think to put myself in their shoes.

I don't know what news the rest of you lads are seeing compared to me locally but did you see that some of the kids were led down the road to safety by one of the injured girls into a neighbours garden and he got them inside and went to the scene to help. Poor little bugger said she thinks she was going to die. Every single thing I see about it breaks my heart a little bit more and I'm sick of seeing mongs out looting like a black lives matter protest.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

standard from them aint it same with pretending to be taxi drivers and gang  raping pissed up lasses been 3-4? this year 

Shite houses Burnley Rochdale Blackpool  I’m sure many men can relate been going on for years in north west 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BobDown said:

Shite houses Burnley Rochdale Blackpool  I’m sure many men can relate been going on for years in north west 

You missed Preston Blackburn rossendale and a few others out bob I saw four lads detained today travelling in a car because they were suspected of inciding some disorder offence connected with to today march dragged out like criminals hadn't even arrived yet with a counter march cheering on yet pakis and left sided scum can spit on elderly folk throw missiles say what they want nothing said police can throw a elderly woman to the floor it's on film yet it's all far right that the media will report about 

• Like 2

What I hate is these knuckle scrapers that are attacking the coppers with bricks and such. Yes.. you get the odd wrong copper at a footy game that deserves a bit. 

But. Honestly, fully grown men throwing bricks at young girls in the police force is way out of order. You're fighting against your own people. Those young Cooppers are just doing what they're told to do. They're our son's and daughters that joined the force to get out of the dive make a better future for themselves. Don't fight against your own kind you silly c**n!!

• Like 11
23 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You missed Preston Blackburn rossendale and a few others out bob I saw four lads detained today travelling in a car because they were suspected of inciding some disorder offence connected with to today march dragged out like criminals hadn't even arrived yet with a counter march cheering on yet pakis and left sided scum can spit on elderly folk throw missiles say what they want nothing said police can throw a elderly woman to the floor it's on film yet it's all far right that the media will report about 

All within ten miles of me it’s madness my Little town was always proud British now it’s changing sad 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

What I hate is these knuckle scrapers that are attacking the coppers with bricks and such. Yes.. you get the odd wrong copper at a footy game that deserves a bit. 

But. Honestly, fully grown men throwing bricks at young girls in the police force is way out of order. You're fighting against your own people. Those young Cooppers are just doing what they're told to do. They're our son's and daughters that joined the force to get out of the dive make a better future for themselves. Don't fight against your own kind you silly c**n!!

i just see it as the same coppers that turned a blind eye to 1000 getting raped by them not to upset the apple car

t

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Pewit said:

But isn't that the realty folk have got to face if they choose to riot? We can't have it both ways IMO.

How do you reckon the good people of Goldthorpe would react mate if they dumped a load of illegal dingy invaders in the village or a load of Roma Slovaks being housed there causing all sorts of problems. 

59 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

How do you reckon the good people of Goldthorpe would react mate if they dumped a load of illegal dingy invaders in the village or a load of Roma Slovaks being housed there causing all sorts of problems. 

It's that rough now they'd probably rob off them. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3