Southport stabbing

53 minutes ago, WILF said:

Southend yesterday !

If only I knew how to put the music from Pirates of the Caribbean over the top ! Lol 

Puts a new twist on the phrase “ cutting about “ don’t it ? 

if you have that in public and hold it with the intent of using it as shown in those clips , the cops should , under legal powers of protection of human life , be able to put metal into them without a second thought . 

Instead they would have bus fulls of no fee lawyers knocking at the door with writs about unconscious bias and is that weapon properly zeroed legal claims 

Who would genuinely be a cozzer in this day and age ?  

• Like 9

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Me and the missus were watching that and I said, “Samurai they are not “ …..

Cheers.

Did you at least remind her that you hold three of hattori hanzos finest works in the shed ? 

48 minutes ago, WILF said:

There’s a little amusement park in the front there mate called Peter Pans Playground, it’s nice little family job for the younger and pre teen kids type deal…..summer before last I think, all the spades decided to have a massive gang fight right in the middle of it.

Then that David Amiss MP got stabbed to death outside his office there by a wog, good enough for him….him and his kind encouraged these people here and for once one of them had to reap the whirlwind. 

As you probably know Wilf David Amess dream was Southend to be a City that dream was granted after he was murdered by that scumbag Somalian, since it’s become a city it’s become a bigger shithole than it already was, its full of the tribes now every where you look, I’m glad I’ve recently retired as I would have been called to Southend Central and Victoria to update on what was going on.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Did you at least remind her that you hold three of hattori hanzos finest works in the shed ? 

I would have shredded those scallywags like a remake of Kill Bill !

A2DDB994-AC06-4AB2-8C99-9C5046650080.jpeg.22e755e2e62a35c43262513b05a814ff.jpeg

And I’m sick of telling you ; it’s not a SHED !!!! It’s a “Man Cave” ; or as I prefer to call it “The Cave Of Manliness “ !

Kanpai !

Edited by chartpolski
  • Haha 3
53 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Who would genuinely be a cozzer in this day and age ?  

Do you know what though mate, who now days is genuinely joining the police force and not knowing the craic? 

Im at the point where I’m of the opinion that if you wasn’t an absolute c**t you just wouldn’t do the job, a bit like being a traffic warden……unless someone is blind and deaf everyone knows what the old bill are at, making a big deal of nonsense and kissing the tribes arse.

You just wouldn’t do the job anymore if you had any sense of pride about yourself would you brother ? 

f**k the old bill…..I’ve always supported those who protect us but they stopped doing that ages ago. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I would have shredded those scallywags like a remake of Kill Bill !

A2DDB994-AC06-4AB2-8C99-9C5046650080.jpeg.22e755e2e62a35c43262513b05a814ff.jpeg

And I’m sick of telling you ; it’s not a SHED !!!! It’s a “Man Cave” ; or as I prefer to call it “The Cave Of Manliness “ !

Kanpai !

Bet you look like a Ninja Turtle with them

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Bet you look like a Ninja Turtle with them

Don’t forget , I still have “the ‘photo” !

It completely ruins your dietary claims , so , beware , my friend, beware ! LOL ! 
Cheers.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Don’t forget , I still have “the ‘photo” !

It completely ruins your dietary claims , so , beware , my friend, beware ! LOL ! 
Cheers.

the lying c**ts on a carnivore diet eating french fries lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i caught him yesterday lol54E843F2-76E6-4DE7-A7D1-8C12C53B2442.png.7b4f38f31b93466081d28719612b65c4.png

I love Tomo, he’s a gentleman who I’d want at my side any time , but to be fair , I’d rather feed him for a week than a fortnight ! 
Cheers.

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

you have millions half the population couldn’t tie there laces absolute sheep wouldn’t vote for anyone outside the 2 c**ts most will vote the same all there life 

look how easily they all roll up there sleeves 

There we have it, the easiest and most effective thing folk can do and they won't do it.

They have been kettled for ages in London and they have arrested dozens sending in snatch squads the two tier policing is unreal what’s going on here.

• Like 1

Week in week out they allowed the Palestine marches , spouting hate at the Jews and British and the cops stood back and did F all

white lads start marching and the turn into robo cops 😡

• Like 6

The geeza filming that live stream is a bit of a fanny but it’s bad the way they are being treated there’s definitely an agenda playing out here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2