Southport stabbing

27 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Don't know about defend the girls honour or to just to go mental and smash shit up

X.COM

I think this latest incident is the  flash point for tensions that have been building for quite some time.

• Like 3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, kanny said:

I think this latest incident is the  flash point for tensions that have been building for quite some time.

No excuse to smash up properties, cars and what not, potentially scaring kids half to death. For all the rioters know, they could have been wrecking the property of one of those poor girls relatives. 

So have I Kanny. I've just seen something with the most proof about who killed the poor little girls too, even a news article for his dad who came over to Cardiff and moved up here all around the right times etc.

WWW.GOOGLE.CO.UK

Karate dan grade is greatest achievement of his life

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Pewit said:

No excuse to smash up properties, cars and what not, potentially scaring kids half to death. For all the rioters know, they could have been wrecking the property of one of those poor girls relatives. 

Riots by nature tend not to be typically well planned and thought out events ....

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, kanny said:

Riots by nature tend not to be typically well planned and thought out events ....

Exactly, can anyone really justify destroying innocent people's property, I read that one of the yobs also beat up a local resident, a white one at that. Who's cause are they helping here when all is said & done?

Just now, iworkwhippets said:

im sorry but im absolutely pissin missen here ,,,     keep safe lads 

Bet he was sore in the morning.

12 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

im sorry but im absolutely pissin missen here ,,,     keep safe lads 

Sadly , one of the unfortunate effects of age…..hence the pervading smell of fox piss and boiled cabbage……I just tell people I’ve been out hunting…..

Cheers.

22 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Exactly, can anyone really justify destroying innocent people's property, I read that one of the yobs also beat up a local resident, a white one at that. Who's cause are they helping here when all is said & done?

what do we do then just go on as normal like nothings happened like we did at the manchester concert not long ago?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what do we do then just go on as normal like nothings happened like we did at the manchester concert not long ago?

I don't know the answer, but you don't go wrecking innocent people's property and belongings. How about go out and vote for someone who's policies are strict on immigration, that would be a start wouldn't it. It's no good folk moaning about all this on social media and what not and then being too idle to get off their fat arses and vote.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

so how come the shitebags that are in charge are not acccountable for these murders ?.every single rape,muder,stabbing,shooting and bombings are on them.why if solders are done for past incidents are the people in charge not accountable ?.like they say if you are rich enough you can get away with muder i suppose.how these politicians sleep at night.

• Like 2