Southport stabbing

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

If this was Muslims or blacks it would be called "an outpouring of community tension and grief". When British people do it then it's far right thugs. 

So many have died in vain. Let's hope this is the beginning of something. Everyone do your bit, even if it's just emailing your MP, attending one protest or donating to a patriotic group 

finger crossed the beginning of change if it happens will happen in ireland or liverpool still some community spirit and backbone 

• Like 2
Just now, mackem said:

Footage MSM won’t be showing…..

Watched that late last night that videos going to get a lot of lads in trouble think he’s a bit of an arsehole for posting it 

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

Footage MSM won’t be showing…..

See them 2 white vans right at the start? My father in law is stuck in one of them, luckily got away safe in the end.

5 minutes ago, gnipper said:

See them 2 white vans right at the start? My father in law is stuck in one of them, luckily got away safe in the end.

Must have been awful for him mate glad hes ok. The scenes are terrible but what do they expect its a self fulfilling prophecy. 

• Like 1

It wasn't very good here either knowing he was stuck in it either. My mate lives at the back of the mosque and said it was still going at 3. Sirens all over this morning too

On 29/07/2024 at 16:01, FLATTOP said:

I actually think the men of Liverpool will not take this family is strong in that city their children have just been slaughtered let’s see what happens I think it could get very ugly very quick.

I was asked if this comment was a bit of joke on the 1st page of this thread, what did people expect people to do sit back and do f**k all.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

y

Yes mate that was posted yesterday.

And anyone seen the Southend footage yesterday  Southend Machete Scare | Mark Dolan MOCKS guest blaming BREXIT for 'LAWLESS Britain' - "ABSURD!" (youtube.com)

This pathetic way of thinking is a virus,a pathogen that turns there head to mush,run away from the truth at all costs an blame something else,as if these types of things wouldn't of happened if there was no Brexit.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

Watched that late last night that videos going to get a lot of lads in trouble think he’s a bit of an arsehole for posting it 

cctv pic means nothing unless arrested there or caught same clothes or tattoos scars just deny it 

1 hour ago, FLATTOP said:

I was asked if this comment was a bit of joke on the 1st page of this thread, what did people expect people to do sit back and do f**k all.

you was spot on anywere else in this shitty country everyone would a sat back and done f**k all 

stiff asked if this was a joke no offence to stiff he’s a good bloke but another one of his brothers in arms as just been left ruined if not dead on our own streets infront of his wife and not one regiment in the full british army has 

protested ffs same with the filth they don’t serve and protect the people just there masters imagine if. a load of serving troops did what was right they couldn’t be called far right then things would change for the better real quick 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you was spot on anywere else in this shitty country everyone would a sat back and done f**k all 

stiff asked if this was a joke no offence to stiff he’s a good bloke but another one of his brothers in arms as just been left ruined if not dead on our own streets infront of his wife and not one regiment in the full british army has 

protested ffs same with the filth they don’t serve and protect the people just there masters imagine if. a load of serving troops did what was right they couldn’t be called far right then things would change for the better real quick 

Cheers Mc, I cannot believe more isn’t being said or done about that high ranking military man it’s unreal and the shit that’s being spouted on mainstream today about EDL infiltrators, it is ridiculous it’s a community that’s had enough of this Islamic take over in their communities, and look at the two tier policing between Leeds the other week and Southport last night they hate us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anybody trying to shame the people rioting are part of the problem, people are venting there anger in the only way they can, should they all maybe write a nasty letter to their MPs? We know how useful that is. 

Get on the streets and fcuking demand change and if that involves violence then so be it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Anybody trying to shame the people rioting are part of the problem, people are venting there anger in the only way they can, should they all maybe write a nasty letter to their MPs? We know how useful that is. 

Get on the streets and fcuking demand change and if that involves violence then so be it. 

Too right dogman

• Like 1