Southport stabbing

It's generally the second d generation who's parents never bothered to integrate properly and held on to their own culture and tradition, didn't bother learning English and then set up religious schools or kids got chucked in any school and get bullied and become alienated . Again this should be legislation and also a strong teaching of British values. But the government has done the opposite and we're unfortunately going to see a lot more of this sort of thing especially when there are no repercussions or attempts to fix things.

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, mackem said:

I saw a bit of that last night...very incriminating and not a smart move by Danny..I bet he gets lifted for it ..brave or stupid?  

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he will need to get ready for an inciting racial  hatred charge 

Saw that yesterday and thought the same but he's saying what a lot of people are thinking. I've said all along we do not appear to have learnt from history and the politicians and police treating the normal working class people like idiots is throwing fuel on the fire.

And as for King "diversity is our strength" Charles don't think he's the ideal person to rock up!   

• Thanks 1
Just now, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Saw that yesterday and thought the same but he's saying what a lot of people are thinking. I've said all along we do not appear to have learnt from history and the politicians and police treating the normal working class people like idiots is throwing fuel on the fire.

And as for King "diversity is our strength" Charles don't think he's the ideal person to rock up!   

i agree with you but you need to be careful you will be lifted and gone in the blink of an eye it’s top of the cps things to come down on be even worse now starmer is in power the immigrant has the whip hand 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i agree with you but you need to be careful you will be lifted and gone in the blink of an eye it’s top of the cps things to come down on be even worse now starmer is in power the immigrant has the whip hand 

Dont doubt he will be but here's hoping a few uncomfortable truths kick start the government into dealing with this situation. Weak men say nothing, a few more Danny Tommo's in this country and who knows how it may change?  

• Thanks 2

Normal people are out voluntarily helping to clear up the mess this morning with local brickies, window fitters and gate companies offering to repair any damage for free.

• Like 3

If this was Muslims or blacks it would be called "an outpouring of community tension and grief". When British people do it then it's far right thugs. 

So many have died in vain. Let's hope this is the beginning of something. Everyone do your bit, even if it's just emailing your MP, attending one protest or donating to a patriotic group 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1