Southport stabbing

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

The “Two Tier Kier” monicker appears to have hit home. 
The Labour Councillor who wants to cut the throats of the “far right”, is in court this afternoon.

Left wing protesters getting prison sentences; looks like Sir Kier is getting a bit worried about appearing to be biased !

Cheers.

The councillor who called for people to cut throats was still under the illusion that the left was untouchable as were those wandering found with swords but because of the two tier accusations starmer has been forced to act and betray another group, another win for the British he is starting in a right mess the next consequence of his action is going to be the prison system kicking off, he’s just let loads out after 40% served and is rapidly filling the gap with protesters, they will be back to capacity in no time and the division between whites and Muslims will go off I,m sure, I,m with Elon on this shit he’s starting a civil war 

• Like 7

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The councillor who called for people to cut throats was still under the illusion that the left was untouchable as were those wandering found with swords but because of the two tier accusations starmer has been forced to act and betray another group, another win for the British he is starting in a right mess the next consequence of his action is going to be the prison system kicking off, he’s just let loads out after 40% served and is rapidly filling the gap with protesters, they will be back to capacity in no time and the division between whites and Muslims will go off I,m sure, I,m with Elon on this shit he’s starting a civil war 

The question is though, intentional or just stupidity?.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, mackay said:

The question is though, intentional or just stupidity?.

I'd say he's told what todo , starmer looks a very worried man the elite got him by the balls , probably been a naughty boy do as your told or we will sink you 

• Like 3

Don’t get too carried away with the few sacrificial Asian and left wing lambs making all the headlines boys……these politicians still hate you and everything about you.

• Like 13

Tomorrow is the funeral of little Bebe King in our local church, her parents released a statement about their beautiful little girl and her older sister who was at the dance school too and must have witnessed it, breaks my heart every time I see something related to it and still can't believe it happened. 

• Sad 4
4 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Tomorrow is the funeral of little Bebe King in our local church, her parents released a statement about their beautiful little girl and her older sister who was at the dance school too and must have witnessed it, breaks my heart every time I see something related to it and still can't believe it happened. 

Heartbreaking mate, it was that Alice's funeral the other day, it was on the news and had to switch over, couldn't watch it.

• Like 1

My missus and kids went to the bubble blow event in town organised by our friend but I can't go to owt like that I'm too soft. The horses for Alice's funeral were getting prepared at the end of my road so I stayed in all day 😢

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
21 hours ago, gnipper said:

The horses for Alice's funeral were getting prepared at the end of my road so I stayed in all day 😢

Sad that mate, almost forgotten by the b@stards at the top already 

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Recon greb must be shitting it....with him driving ever so slightly in the general area of a riot

Every single rioter was either a family member of grebs or he worked with them for 10yrs + 😅😅

• Haha 5