Southport stabbing

Live sentences being handed out now on sky news for the Leeds rioters.
Sameer Ali aged 21yrs gets twenty months.
Adnan ghafoor aged 31yrs two and half year's.

In Starmer we trust.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

The “Two Tier Kier” monicker appears to have hit home. 
The Labour Councillor who wants to cut the throats of the “far right”, is in court this afternoon.

Left wing protesters getting prison sentences; looks like Sir Kier is getting a bit worried about appearing to be biased !

Cheers.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

The “Two Tier Kier” monicker appears to have hit home. 
The Labour Councillor who wants to cut the throats of the “far right”, is in court this afternoon.

Left wing protesters getting prison sentences; looks like Sir Kier is getting a bit worried about appearing to be biased !

Cheers.

Perhaps, or perhaps we've been watching biased media? We can't now have a go at him for doing what we have been calling for. Now it seems folk would be more happy to see him not do anything so we can moan about him? Lol

9 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Perhaps, or perhaps we've been watching biased media? We can't now have a go at him for doing what we have been calling for. Now it seems folk would be more happy to see him not do anything so we can moan about him? Lol

His first speech on the riots was unequivocal; he blamed the “far right”; anyone who was concerned or angry was “far right”. 
The general opinion was that he had “took sides”.

His spads , I imagine, told him the feedback to this wasn’t good, the “Two Tier Kier” was cutting through in opinion polls and focus groups, especially when Elon Musk jumped on it ! So a change of stance was needed.

Now he can say “ look , I’m going after everyone, no bias, everyone ! “

Let’s see how his Backbenchers react.

Cheers,

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

His first speech on the riots was unequivocal; he blamed the “far right”; anyone who was concerned or angry was “far right”. 
The general opinion was that he had “took sides”.

His spads , I imagine, told him the feedback to this wasn’t good, the “Two Tier Kier” was cutting through in opinion polls and focus groups, especially when Elon Musk jumped on it ! So a change of stance was needed.

Now he can say “ look , I’m going after everyone, no bias, everyone ! “

Let’s see how his Backbenchers react.

Cheers,

I think he was labelling those who have commited crime and rioted as far right, which in the realty of their actions can be deemed as far right.

Actions speak louder than words, if they are arresting both sides of the civil war then that's all we can ask for really.

I don't agree with some of the actions they have taken, I think this has become too extreme, you should be able to enjoy freedom of speech, obviously inciting murder is taking things too far.

3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I think he was labelling those who have commited crime and rioted as far right, which in the realty of their actions can be deemed as far right.

Actions speak louder than words, if they are arresting both sides of the civil war then that's all we can ask for really.

I don't agree with some of the actions they have taken, I think this has become too extreme, you should be able to enjoy freedom of speech, obviously inciting murder is taking things too far.

It’s difficult for the Left, they can use right wing rioters to bash the right, but the last thing they want or need is for pro immigration protesters or Muslim protesters or Labour MP’s and Councillors to be seen to be as bad as the “far right”, it doesn’t fit the narrative “ Left good; Right bad”…..

As a Tory MP who lost his seat said ”it’s all well and good opposing everything when your not the government, but the potholes are yours now ! “

A rather good metaphor, I thought.

Cheers.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It’s difficult for the Left, they can use right wing rioters to bash the right, but the last thing they want or need is for pro immigration protesters or Muslim protesters or Labour MP’s and Councillors to be seen to be as bad as the “far right”, it doesn’t fit the narrative “ Left good; Right bad”…..

As a Tory MP who lost his seat said ”it’s all well and good opposing everything when your not the government, but the potholes are yours now ! “

A rather good metaphor, I thought.

Cheers.

Which makes It all the more confusing as to why a Labour councillor was citing murderous rhetoric in front of dozens of people and cameras. 

I'm going full blown tinfoil here. Lol

The Labour Councillor has been charged with 'encouraging violent disorder.'

Up to a jury now. The judges has stressed there should be no discussion or sharing of info online.

14 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The Labour Councillor has been charged with 'encouraging violent disorder.'

Up to a jury now. The judges has stressed there should be no discussion or sharing of info online.

A “D” notice ? 
I’m sure if they are talking about it on Sky, the BBC, ITV, GBNews, etc, we can talk about it on here without prejudicing the outcome.

Cheers.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

A “D” notice ? 
I’m sure if they are talking about it on Sky, the BBC, ITV, GBNews, etc, we can talk about it on here without prejudicing the outcome.

Cheers.

I don't like porridge and I'm a natural coward, so I shall keep my highly intellectual musings to myself.

If both sides are getting jail time there's not really much can be said although I will be interested in the Manchester airport scenario outcome.  Whether it was the accusations of two tier policing or genuine everyone feels the wrath of the law will never really be known. If the scrotes at the airport do go down for a decent stretch we can draw a line under this and get some serious peaceful protesting about immigration organised.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackay said:

If both sides are getting jail time there's not really much can be said although I will be interested in the Manchester airport scenario outcome.  Whether it was the accusations of two tier policing or genuine everyone feels the wrath of the law will never really be known. If the scrotes at the airport do go down for a decent stretch we can draw a line under this and get some serious peaceful protesting about immigration organised.

The Manchester airport debacle is nothing to do with these riots though mate. The individual will be punished, I have no doubt. The real question is, will the officer be cleared?