Southport stabbing

50 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Scotty a week or so back you said I was a pissy old geriatric or words to that effect.( fair comment). And some other libellous stuff which I cant remember. But I was deeply hurt and have not been able to sleep since. I have suffered panic attacks. I believe I have PTSD.

I was thinking of taking the legal route and consulted solicitors but then in a later post you said something to the effect that if grown men can't accept a bit of banter then it's a poor world.

Make your mind up bud ! Everybody says things they don't mean literally.

Everybody is so piously outraged these days.

Send me some Tena for men and we'll forget the whole thing.

You're absolutely right, I don't give a toss that he said what he did. But they do when someone on the opposite side says anything.  Sauce for the goose and all that. Play by their rules.

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Scotty a week or so back you said I was a pissy old geriatric or words to that effect.( fair comment). And some other libellous stuff which I cant remember. But I was deeply hurt and have not been able to sleep since. I have suffered panic attacks. I believe I have PTSD.

I was thinking of taking the legal route and consulted solicitors but then in a later post you said something to the effect that if grown men can't accept a bit of banter then it's a poor world.

Make your mind up bud ! Everybody says things they don't mean literally.

Everybody is so piously outraged these days.

Send me some Tena for men and we'll forget the whole thing.

Correct too many men with sand in their vaginas what can we do your generation reared these wet wipes . 

I'll send you over some waterproof underwear they will be more beneficial too you 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, scotty12 said:
T.ME

Labour Party Councillor and so called ‘anti fascist protester’ says “we need to cut all their throats and get rid of...

Labour Party Councillor and so called ‘anti fascist protester’ says “we need to cut all their throats and get rid of them” then the crowd cheer

Let's be honest. Everyone knows that he didn't really mean it.  He was just being a perfect example of a typical political slimy gobshite , that's trying to ingratiate himself with the locals , to ensure his future place at the trough .  He doesn't believe in anything but greed.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mel b said:

Let's be honest. Everyone knows that he didn't really mean it.  He was just being a perfect example of a typical political slimy gobshite , that's trying to ingratiate himself with the locals , to ensure his future place at the trough .  He doesn't believe in anything but greed.

Nah , not sure vocalising cutting throats would spring to any politicians mind. Maybe he had halal in mind or maybe this is how he and his community discuss things. I personally feel the more British thing to say would be 'shoot the b*****ds' and a politician would say what starmer did but in a less monotone , dull , trying to sound affirmative manner

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Some years ago my brother was called up for jury duty, the case was a man in his 70’s who had supposedly stolen a packet of bacon from a supermarket.

How it ever got past a magistrate’s court and put in front of a jury was beyond me !

When the jury were deliberating, my brother said “there’s only two reasons he stole the bacon; he is either not in control of his mind or he was hungry and couldn’t afford to pay for it. So there is absolutely no way I’m going to find him guilty ! “

The rest of the jury agreed and he was found not guilty.

What a waste of time and money ! 

Now you can shoplift with impunity !

Cheers.

9 hours ago, jukel123 said:

There's a fella up the lane from me. Two or three times a year his chihuahuas get out and enter my garden. They bark at the hens and put them off laying. They shit all over the garden and when I go out to chase them off they surround me like a mini wolf pack running round me trying to bite me when I'm not looking.

I tease my Mrs saying I'm going to take them out one by one with a catty, kick them over the roof like JPR Williams, stamp on the b*****ds, feed them meat balls with slug pellets inside them.

I'm going to hand myself into the thought police this minute. I'm looking at a five year stretch. Bye lads.

Have you ever held a rally to tell 1000's of your intentions, asked them to do the same thing, mimicking how you would in act your heinous crime a crime that has recently been committed against a group of baby chihuahuas and then finished your rant off with a clearly divisive chant encouraging the crowd to join in ? Completely different thing mate Im afraid however you put it. 

Edited by TRUEBRIT66
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Have you ever held a rally to tell 1000's of your intentions, asked them to do the same thing, mimicking how you would in act your heinous crime a crime that has recently been committed against a group of baby chihuahuas and then finished your rant off with a clearly divisive chant encouraging the crowd to join in ? Completely different thing mate Im afraid however you put it. 

Remember a mate at work who's only comment on a silly Facebook page called lad bible was when them illegal migrants died in that shipping container some years back saying that's another 30 something we wont have to keep and on his profile was were he worked they called him in wile he was still out delivering parcels and sacked him. I myself was hauled into the office for voicing my opinion on his dismissal saying it was out of order. I can see this idiot who has said slit the throats of white people will no doubt get a huge following from those Muslim nutcases with the same mindset not to mention the horrendous white scum.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mel b said:

Do you think if I stood in the middle of the road saying the same thing about moslems jews or black folk I could get away with " I didnt mean it guv " c@nt thought he was being clever, lets see how long he gets

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Bakerboy said:

Do you think if I stood in the middle of the road saying the same thing about moslems jews or black folk I could get away with " I didnt mean it guv " c@nt thought he was being clever, lets see how long he gets

Think it will be the acid test mate on how he gets punished in this two tier country. Some how i don't think he will be punished with the same severity if it had been some one saying the same about those you mention.

• Like 1

The Muslims who beat the shit out of male and female officers in Manchester are out on bail and have gone after another armed copper who is now being investigated. Two tier

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Think it will be the acid test mate on how he gets punished in this two tier country. Some how i don't think he will be punished with the same severity if it had been some one saying the same about those you mention.

If he doesnt get the same treatment it could well stoke more division in the country and the left will revel in it

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Borr said:

The Muslims who beat the shit out of male and female officers in Manchester are out on bail and have gone after another armed copper who is now being investigated. Two tier

Spot on

5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Just now, Bakerboy said:

If he doesnt get the same treatment it could well stoke more division in the country and the left will revel in it

Change councillor Ricky Jones to Tommy Robinson and change "nazi facist scum" to "Muslim peado gangs" both wrong full stop, but what do you think the alternative outcome would have been ? Pretty sure posters who are making excuses for the Councilor wouldnt have been trying to do the same for Tommy. 

I listened to Andrew Tate yesterday who said basically whilst division is being driven by the Police and the MSM the people who should really be held to task are stoking the flames as it takes the heat off them.

Not just 2 tier policing we have a 2 tier thinking in the UK now.        

41 minutes ago, Borr said:

They haven’t been charged yet, mate.

Cheers.

I love some of the funny looks I get when I say I stand on the side of Tommy Robinson and what he says and roll my eyes when some say he's a racist ffs they have obviously not read his book the enemy of the state that sits on my bookshelf.