Southport stabbing

21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Why should the tax payers ,have to pay to keep the cnut alive?

Let the little kids parents, torture him live on the 10 o'clock news.... should do it to every child killer,no matter the colour of their skin👍

We can all dream fella, a bullet would suffice.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Why should the tax payers ,have to pay to keep the cnut alive?

Let the little kids parents, torture him live on the 10 o'clock news.... should do it to every child killer,no matter the colour of their skin👍

The civilised side of my brain , says that we can't do that in a civilised society,  but the angry parent in me , wants to hold the vile c**t down , while the parents peel his skin off 👍.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, gnipper said:

Yes but I think they're throwing the book at people for it regardless aren't they. 

That might be true , but he's a hard case to see if the sentences are harsh. If he's got a violent past and hits a cop then jail should be a guarantee . Length of time I suppose will also be based on what type of violent past he has 

Trouble being predicted in Newcastle upon Tyne and surrounding areas north of the Tyne tonight. Receiving messages from concerned family members. A niece's office adjoined to a police station got closed mid-day. 

Just heard a plod on radio saying, if you take part in a protest, throw bottles ,bricks ect ,you will be caught, you will do time ! 

Well how come they can't catch the scum that robs your house, the groomer,the peado, the terrorist that was known to them !!!???

How can you respect that shower of shite ? 

Corrupt to the core 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Trouble being predicted in Newcastle upon Tyne and surrounding areas north of the Tyne tonight. Receiving messages from concerned family members. A niece's office adjoined to a police station got closed mid-day. 

Carlisle town centre has been given a dispersal order tonight

12 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Just heard a plod on radio saying, if you take part in a protest, throw bottles ,bricks ect ,you will be caught, you will do time ! 

Well how come they can't catch the scum that robs your house, the groomer,the peado, the terrorist that was known to them !!!???

How can you respect that shower of shite ? 

Corrupt to the core 

To be fair, most robbers don't go walking around in daylight singing Ingerland songs and holding a can of wife beater.... Lol

But I get the gist, policing in communities is terrible, b*****ds they are.

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Newcastle playing at home on Friday night and Saturday afternoon. 
50,000 fans in town both days plus the protests doesn’t make for a quiet day in toon !

I’ll listen to the games on the radio I think ! 
Cheers.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

To be fair, most robbers don't go walking around in daylight singing Ingerland songs and holding a can of wife beater.... Lol

But I get the gist, policing in communities is terrible, b*****ds they are.

And not the phone footage, cctv ,drone ect ,but come on ," oh here's your crime number" when you've been robbed ,just annoying 

• Thanks 1
Just now, waltjnr said:

And not the phone footage, cctv ,drone ect ,but come on ," oh here's your crime number" when you've been robbed ,just annoying 

It is mate, no wonder we have no trust and sympathy for them these days. 

• Like 2

Came through Hounslow earlier maybe 120-150 Muslim defence league type geezers massing down near the bus station,heard a whisper on the grapevine something is happening tonight in that general area,not a copper in sight.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mackem said:

Came through Hounslow earlier maybe 120-150 Muslim defence league type geezers massing down near the bus station,heard a whisper on the grapevine something is happening tonight in that general area,not a copper in sight.

Our man on the ground ! Stay safe mate ,I'm pretty sure you'd survive most things ,you'll be throwing olives ,stone in obviously! 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Newcastle playing at home on Friday night and Saturday afternoon. 
50,000 fans in town both days plus the protests doesn’t make for a quiet day in toon !

I’ll listen to the games on the radio I think ! 
Cheers.

I hope the don't damage the new fan's zone, it's only just been built man! 

• Haha 1