Southport stabbing

Just now, iworkwhippets said:

i mean, suppose im innocently walking home, wi 6 penneth o chips, and a portion of sloppits,  and get copt in a ruck, they cant put me away fer that 

You shouldn't steal then should you.... Lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

The human zoo mate watched last week as you tried in vain to explain how bad that was even if you disagree with there cause but went over the heads of most who were willing to sacrifice there rights as long as it didn’t make them late for work now the same people will be bleating when someone gets a five for simply turning up to watch, united we stand divided we fall, gets painful to watch after a while don’t it 

Amen mate 

• Like 1

Starmer has announced in part of his speech that he's going to come down hard on online behaviour.

All it takes is the one snake off here to report people's posts and we may all end up getting a knock at the door.

Please god above don't make mC my cell mate, I want peace & quiet!

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

North west chief prosecutor just been on Tele. If you stood by and supported trouble your going to prison, if you encouraged it your going to prison, if you transported someone to the area you are going to prison. 

.......from police forces that left hundreds of burglaries unattended, courts that are routinely setting court dates for 3 years time. The police have thousands of hours of footage filmed by YouTubers and even the rioters themselves. His words were that people will be shocked how long they are goin to prison for.... Sounds like unfair political trials to me if he's already decided on outcomes 

Going to be lots of knocks on doors over the coming weeks. 

Just seen a police statement that 2 lads I know who stood our right in the middle of all the footage have been arrested and 1 local hard knock ( bully) has been remanded for punching a copper in the face. It doesn't look good for him.

13 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

This will upset Bakerboy🙈" Why is this here?"there's a fishing section 🤬🤣

Get loads in nearly every river in Wales Len👍DSC_1157.JPG.f57a3edca63cf13f8b509fa88d32d200.JPG

Looks like a stretch of the Taff I fish, Dc.  Just going by that small piece of banking lol.

Caught more grayling this year than I ever have.  

53 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Starmer has announced in part of his speech that he's going to come down hard on online behaviour.

All it takes is the one snake off here to report people's posts and we may all end up getting a knock at the door.

many a true word spoken in jest,  i bet im the only member as doesnt make derogatory marks, no brains some folks this world could do we a few more folks like me,  eh innit        ta ta fer now , whos that knocking at my door 

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Looks like a stretch of the Taff I fish, Dc.  Just going by that small piece of banking lol.

Caught more grayling this year than I ever have.  

River Rhumney, Machen rugby club stretch mate👍

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pewit said:

The only cell mates you're going to get are a Japanese Akita and 28 stone of kebab meat

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

The only cell mates you're going to get are a Japanese Akita and 28 stone of kebab meat

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hahahaha sounds bliss, and it's an American Akita ya walloper..lol

Edited by Pewit
  • Haha 1
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

What you rekon is coming, other than kamala under a desk

The question is when are you going to come out from under the desk and fight the good fight you absolute walloper of a man? 😂