Southport stabbing

5 minutes ago, king said:

That's exactly why he's down there every night spending his pocket money mate 😂 

You are complicit in all this, the Muslim hater that houses a desert dog, the cheek of it. Hahaha

Edited by Pewit

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

and knowing once upon a time he had never ingested male spunk and shit particles from iraqi syrian and afghani men lol 

“Ingested” ! I’m impressed, my heart bursts with pride ! 
Cheers .

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

by your reckoning my dogs are british ? lol 

Is it true Desert Bred used to babysit ya and he taught you how to milk a cow blindfolded and that your old lady tried to exchange you for a Saluki? Lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

“Ingested” ! I’m impressed, my heart bursts with pride ! 
Cheers .

He had to ask his mum for that one. Lol

• Haha 2
Just now, Pewit said:

Is it true Desert Bred used to babysit ya and he taught you how to milk a cow blindfolded and that your old lady tried to exchange you for a Saluki? Lol

belter lol

4 minutes ago, Pewit said:

You are complicit in all this, the Muslim hater that houses a desert dog, the cheek of it. Hahaha

That's a little rich coming from a man who fuels the lawn shitter with kebab meat lol..

• Haha 2
Just now, king said:

That's a little rich coming from a man who fuels the lawn shitter with kebab meat lol..

And it still catches as much as your dog ya walloper. 😂

Whilst you're at the Indian, ask if they've got any left over mixed grill....

21 minutes ago, Pewit said:

And it still catches as much as your dog ya walloper. 😂

Whilst you're at the Indian, ask if they've got any left over mixed grill....

I'm in a nice pub having a meal with the wife mate..surrounded by my own kind..and putting money into the wages of my own kind..and helping businesses owned by my own kind..20240803_184501.jpg.1faac33ecdf9bafd1406043aae67bea9.jpg

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, king said:

I'm in a nice pub having a meal with the wife mate..surrounded by my own kind..and putting money into the wages of my own kind..and helping businesses owned by my own kind..20240803_184501.jpg.1faac33ecdf9bafd1406043aae67bea9.jpg

MBE for you and a lifetime supply of onion bhajis, well in King lad. 👍

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, king said:

Do you know where I am this minute 

Hiding in Buckingham Palace moaning about perhaps being eventually forced to go down to Southport to pay your respects  to the grieving families? Wishing you were Camilla's lady bandage or whining about  stinking, leaking fountain pens? Conversing with a plant? On a private jet to lecture some suits about global warming?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I thought the above post was dry,wry, incisive and amusing. Not one f***ing like. f**k you THL. I have thrown the dummy out forever and will not be back on here until morning. I repeat. f**k you. You can't polish turds. Good f****n night.

• Haha 2

Found out that one of my mates helped to arrest the creature that killed the beautiful little girls here and that another friend of mines daughter was at the dance too. All of them are in a bad way emotionally.

• Sad 2