Southport stabbing

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

I've been up the hill to shout at the horse lol  ....kicked of in Stoke with the muzzies,  hammers were flying apparently,  looks pretty calm in Nottingham from what I've seen .

I've seen that one has been hammered, bird crying, "I hope he ain't dead!"

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

You are, you're an ace at it.

As for the Roma, did it? You seem well up to date on this, how did rioting win them their battle?

i meant im not smashing cars up singing songs lol 

well they miss treat kids took 

then riot the next day they are returned that couldn’t and wouldn’t ever happrn

Just now, mC HULL said:

i meant im not smashing cars up singing songs lol 

well they miss treat kids took 

then riot the next day they are returned that couldn’t and wouldn’t ever happrn

Assumptions like always, you don't know the details of that case and do you fcuk know if the rioting swayed their decisions.

Are you still hid behind mummy, in at em girl, show him how it's done..... 😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Pewit said:

You are, you're an ace at it.

As for the Roma, did it? You seem well up to date on this, how did rioting win them their battle?

You out with mummy, hiding behind her hand bag whilst she gives you a bic bic to pacify you. Hahahaha

i’m with me old lady every day lol 

if you ain’t it says more about you then me lol 

your suppose to pop round make sure they have what meat food they want odd bottle a martini lol even if you stop in with half a chicken have a few sarnies for an hour 

take them out for a meal every so often 

plus she pops to see kids most days 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Assumptions like always, you don't know the details of that case and do you fcuk know if the rioting swayed their decisions.

Are you still hid behind mummy, in at em girl, show him how it's done..... 😂😂😂😂

i know once social services takes the kids it’s impossible to have them back that quick it would never happen 

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m with me old lady every day lol 

if you ain’t it says more about you then me lol 

your suppose to pop round make sure they have what meat food they want odd bottle a martini lol even if you stop in with half a chicken have a few sarnies for an hour 

take them out for a meal every so often 

plus she pops to see kids most days 

I'll stop it now you're biting too much.

Happy protesting, I find it cringey when I know the fact that many of  these protests are just an excuse for silly twats to get pissed and chant shitty songs to each other. I was being serious when I read a local lad post on FB to someone I'm mates on there with. "Get the Stone Island gear ready!" Wtf?!? Lol

Are these people thinking about the poor girls who've just been stabbed, I'm not sure, and that's what has been missing these last few days.

Something needs to be done no doubt but I'm not sure what we can do about individual scumbags like this rat. 

Edited by Pewit
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I'll stop it now you're biting too much.

Happy protesting, I find it cringey when I know the fact that many of  these protests are just an excuse for silly twats to get pissed and chant shitty songs to each other. I was being serious when I read a local lad post on FB to someone I'm mates on there with. "Get the Stone Island gear ready!" Wtf?!? Lol

Are these people thinking about the poor girls who've just been stabbed, I'm not sure, and that's what has been missing these last few days.

Something needs to be done no doubt but I'm not sure what we can do about individual scumbags like this rat.

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

I'll stop it now you're biting too much.

Happy protesting, I find it cringey when I know the fact that many of  these protests are just an excuse silly twats to get pissed and chant shitty songs. Something needs to be done no doubt but I'm not sure what we can do about individual scumbags like this rat.

i’m not biting to much lol i’m sat here creased up 

your not in the real world like these ones coming in on the boats i could send you a postcode and somewere for food and the 5 minute walk your lass would be scared to death the c**ts are stood there staring at any lass walks by like animals i could guarantee you wouldn’t let your lass and her mate do it at 8 o’clock on a night were not full of them like some places it’s frightening 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i’m not biting to much lol i’m sat here creased up 

your not in the real world like these ones coming in on the boats i could send you a postcode and somewere for food and the 5 minute walk your lass would be scared to death the c**ts are stood there staring at any lass walks by like animals i could guarantee you wouldn’t let your lass and her mate do it at 8 o’clock on a night were not full of them like some places it’s frightening 

You live in THL bubble mate, get your head out of it once in a while. If course I know where they are, they are housed in the Holiday Inn at Manvers, a few lads who I know live on the estate next to it. And yes, i see posts like you've just claimed there, they are shared like wildfire on FB, some will be true I have no doubt but some also be by attention seeking Karen's who love the FB drama.

Any man in their right mind wouldn't feel comfortable in letting their lady out walking alone unless they were trying to get shut. Lol.

As I said, things need discussing, but you've seen what Starmer has said on that matter, he won't bow down, he will just enforce more restrictions.

These people rioting on the streets had the chance to make their voices heard by voting, I guarantee most of the c**ts didn't even do that.

2 minutes ago, Pewit said:

You live in THL bubble mate, get your head out of it once in a while. If course I know where they are, they are housed in the Holiday Inn at Manvers, a few lads who I know live on the estate next to it. And yes, i see posts like you've just claimed there, they are shared like wildfire on FB, some will be true I have no doubt but some also be by attention seeking Karen's who love the FB drama.

Any man in their right mind wouldn't feel comfortable in letting their lady out walking alone unless they were trying to get shut. Lol.

As I said, things need discussing, but you've seen what Starmer has said on that matter, he won't bow down, he will just enforce more restrictions.

These people rioting on the streets had the chance to make their voices heard by voting, I guarantee most of the c**ts didn't even do that.

you wouldn’t let your lass and mate out at 8 pm to pull up in town and walk 5 mins for food and that’s normal ? 

when i was a kid pubs and bingo kicked out at 11 women walked up and down at that time pitch black didn’t they 

now the attitude is it’s your own fault the women shouldn’t a been out ffs country is a mess

Do you know what, I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and see for myself. I'm almost certain my predictions will be true, locals getting pissed and singing songs to each other, not raising up the real issues.

4 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

How many of these protesters was celebrating just stop oil getting locked up. Wait until there front doors get out threw over the next few months 

this is why the country is in shit though mate scared to stand up for what’s right incase your door goes in and you get carted off is not normal is it we talk bad about north korea lol

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

this is why the country is in shit though mate scared to stand up for what’s right incase your door goes in and you get carted off is not normal is it we talk bad about north korea lol

It was one thing protesting but there all getting abit carried away now really. 

• Like 2