Southport stabbing

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My mate once described Hartlepool as “where they send all the inbreds from Middlesbrough “ 

have you been to Middlesbrough? 

Middlesbrough is a horrible place, it’s like a foreign country, I was working in the centre a few weeks ago and I felt like I should of had my passport with me

• Like 2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

if you had to have one today as prime minster to sort the shothole country out who would you choose 

None of them to be honest mate only one I can think of though before my time was the Labour prime minister who brought us the NHS and nationalised industry and massive council house building that got the working class out of old back to back slum housing. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s was in pit community’s the uk is a lot bigger then a few miner villages did she help the uk evonomy ? 

when she went in. 90 everyone still nee everyone there was still community’s everyone still in and out of each others houses are you numb ? 

it wasn’t under thatcher all that changed but your beloved labour 

She didn't just ruin the mining industry FFS. 

As thick as a carpenters thumb.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Pewit said:

She didn't just ruin the mining industry FFS. 

As thick as a carpenters thumb.

you don’t say not a mine in sight   we’re im from but you wouldn’t find many  voting for thatcher or that liked her 

but you was talking your mining village 

she was alot better then out since 

Edited by mC HULL
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you don’t say not a mine in sight   we’re im from but you wouldn’t find many  voting for thatcher or that liked her 

but you was talking your mining village 

she was alot better then out since 

You're clueless mate if you think it was just local pit she closed down, the implications of her actions were massive.

1 minute ago, Pewit said:

You're clueless mate if you think it was just local pit she closed down, the implications of her actions were massive.

she went after the unions but the pits lost tens a thousands a men there job what got hit like them ?

37 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s was in pit community’s the uk is a lot bigger then a few miner villages did she help the uk evonomy ? 

when she went in. 90 everyone still nee everyone there was still community’s everyone still in and out of each others houses are you numb ? 

it wasn’t under thatcher all that changed but your beloved labour 

What I realised years ago mate is that in this context the miners were “Everyman”…….same as the JSO people……..

If outrages can be visited upon them in their own land then don’t be shocked when they are visited on us as well. 
And, as we all talk about constantly, we have seen where it leads.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

What I realised years ago mate is that in this context the miners were “Everyman”…….same as the JSO people……..

If outrages can be visited upon them in their own land then don’t be shocked when they are visited on us as well. 
And, as we all talk about constantly, we have seen where it leads.

i get thatcher went after the unions which gave the people a voice and something to get behind some unity and when there was unity like that the government are scared they can’t dictate like they want to which is what the country is missing massively at the minute i’d say that was the worst thing she did 

but she’s still worth ten of out since 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i get thatcher went after the unions which gave the people a voice and something to get behind some unity and when there was unity like that the government are scared they can’t dictate like they want to which is what the country is missing massively at the minute i’d say that was the worst thing she did 

but she’s still worth ten of out since 

Jmho mate, but it was deeper than that…..they stripped generations of white British people of hope and pride and replaced them with absolute animals who were then held up as some sort of great beneficiary to our nation…….which, as seen in stark relief this last 10 days, they are not. 

They got away with treating those British people like shit so they decided that there was no consequence to treating us all like shit…..and many of us were just fine with that !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I see they've named the guy who did the stabbing 

I was expecting Taffy Jones  the way they were carrying on about him being Welsh....

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, gnipper said:

So have I Kanny. I've just seen something with the most proof about who killed the poor little girls too, even a news article for his dad who came over to Cardiff and moved up here all around the right times etc.

WWW.GOOGLE.CO.UK

Karate dan grade is greatest achievement of his life

Looks like the info was right. Horrible b*****d 

• Like 1