Southport stabbing

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problems: poverty,drug addiction, unemployment, lack of aspiration and hope.

bingo !

Successive governments have both attacked and failed people. There has never been a plan to invest money in creating new industries,decent affordable housing or even an attempt to recreate what we once had.

They simply replace us with people who’s social bar is way lower

The only power we have is in our numbers. People on streets frightens the establishment to their core. But we have become so apathetic and so castrated by ever increasing legislation that we do nothing.

From what I can see of it, we have become so small minded that we are willing to sacrifice nothing…..we won’t even support our own if it means we sit in a traffic jam that in reality makes us late for something completely meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

Happy to see someone get 5 years for it in fact while tribes desecrating our towns and city’s are given a free pass.

At the mercy of a percentage point on an interest rate that makes us forget everything else and all thinking it’s normal !

It’s not f***ing normal, it’s shit !

We just put up with a second rate NHS, the privatisation of dentistry, underfunded schools, Micky Mouse  employment conditions and wages and ludicrous small business red tape. Young brits think its normal to spend half their income on rent ffs.

Again, lowering bars mate

We've been whipped so hard we are too browbeaten to even exchange eye contact with the slavemasters.

it’s worse, we encourage them by not understanding when someone is “Everyman” 

If you don't believe me just check what our European neighbours have compared to us.

I have to admit, Europe does have a different feel to it

I don't hate Britain, I hate what we have become.

Amen ! 

Very good post mate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

Words escape me.

Blair, Brown, Major, May, Truss, Johnson, Sunak, Cameron, Starmer.

Which ones did you think were better ?.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mackay said:

Blair, Brown, Major, May, Truss, Johnson, Sunak, Cameron, Starmer.

Which ones did you think were better ?.

I can't believe what I've just read from you two.

Just now, mC HULL said:

so does common sense 

The cheek of it, you just praised Juckel's post and then have the cheek to praise Thatcher, the witch that wrecked our communities and destroyed our industries, you are a special sort of stupid. Lol

6 minutes ago, Pewit said:

The cheek of it, you just praised Juckel's post and then have the cheek to praise Thatcher, the witch that wrecked our communities and destroyed our industries, you are a special sort of stupid. Lol

some loved thatcher others hated her 

you could walk in out of jobs houses were abundant your gp would pop see you at home there was community spirit 

now look 

• Like 1

I WAS a big thatcher fan back in my less wise days as one of the “greed is good” generation……but I was wrong !

The destruction her government inflicted on very, very traditional white British communities can in all honesty never be forgiven……did she foresee the wider effect ? I don’t know, but what I do know is that it was lethal blow to the Britain we once knew.

It destroyed generations of white British families.

However, what’s interesting is that if you listen to her talking back then, the respectful tone with people who criticised her like Enoch Powell…..a far cry from the passive, aggressive, double speak we get today….all rhetoric and no substance.

Back then when I was still a thick as shit youth, I bought into “The Sun” rhetoric of the miners are The enemy……f**k me, do I know better now ! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just to respond to Wilf's point about immigration. The "tribes". 

Immigration has been used as a weapon to keep brits in their place. 

" Don't like it. Well f**k off I can hire an immigrant for washers".

No consideration was ever given to overcrowding, cultural differences or religious differences.  The shit hits the fan with second and third generation immigrants who are far more bolshy than their parents. 

The immigrant and asylum seekers problem is foisted upon the poor,the working class. It suits the establishment to have the poor people fighting and competing with each other. Because then we are not bringing  them to account.

I'm out of this post for today. The slavemaster is demanding I paint the living room and that it is one boss Im not arguing with.Lol

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

some loved thatcher others hated her 

you could walk in out of jobs houses were abundant your gp would pop see you at home there was community spirit 

now look 

Get to f**k mate, she totally wrecked working class communities, her actions were the beginning of the end for these places. I remember in my village, and it's agreed by all from other mining villages, you could walk down the street and you'd know nearly everyone's name, and if you didn't know their name you'd know their face. After the pits closed, funding ceased, shops shut, people moved away to find work, strangers replaced them, often undesirables, the sense of community was devastated.

Edited by Pewit
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Get to f**k mate, she totally wrecked working class communities, her actions were the beginning of the end for these places. I remember in my village, and it's agreed by all from other mining villages, you could walk down the street and you'd know nearly everyone's name, and if you didn't know their name you'd know their face. After the pits closed, shops shut, people moved away to find work, strangers replaced them, the sense of community was devastated.

that’s was in pit community’s the uk is a lot bigger then a few miner villages did she help the uk evonomy ? 

when she went in. 90 everyone still nee everyone there was still community’s everyone still in and out of each others houses are you numb ? 

it wasn’t under thatcher all that changed but your beloved labour 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s was in pit community’s the uk is a lot bigger then a few miner villages did she help the uk evonomy ? 

when she went in. 90 everyone still nee everyone there was still community’s everyone still in and out of each others houses are you numb ? 

it wasn’t under thatcher all that changed but your beloved labour 

Blair and Thatcher both as bad as each other. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Blair and Thatcher both as bad as each other. 

if you had to have one today as prime minster to sort the shothole country out who would you choose 

41 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I can't believe what I've just read from you two.

some of the replies on here have nearly sent me round the bend. weve gone from the sstabbings in southport, to jukel painting his living room,  i must go now chaps in order to keep what little sanity ive got left,    i have dishes to wash        ta ta fer now 

Edited by iworkwhippets
edit