Southport stabbing

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Half of Hartlepool has been destroyed in rioting . 

police have estimated the damage to be in the region of £37 quid 

Shouts of "Deport the lot of em!" were heard at Abduls corner shop, where residents boast you can get 4 cans for £4.

Local enforcer, Max Hardcore issued a statement. "People are sheeple, all fart & no shite! It's just like COVID innit, people rolling their sleeves up over a sniffle! 

Edited by Pewit
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Bang on imho with this post i saw this happening 40 years ago mate in 84/85 when we were in dispute with the state and the tory government nothing has changed imo when the establishment are threatened by ordinary working class folk to me it's as plain as night follows day. 

And that was then mate !……this is a completely new set of powers and they got away with it by using the Daily Mail “mood” of the country over the JSO people to put it into law. 

It was as clear as the nose on our face the real reason they wanted these extended and enhanced powers, blanket powers, and who they would be used against when the time came. 

I’ve been watching British people get bits shot off them for 40+ years and applauding the people doing it for what a good aim they have…….and then wondering why massive pieces of them are missing !!! 

Nuts mate……that’s the kindest thing I can think to say about it. 

• Thanks 3
9 minutes ago, hot dog said:

I know you think very highly of yourself but I don't know why.

I don’t, but it was a ludicrous statement to be fair……nobody needs to be clever to see that mate. 

2 hours ago, Stavross said:

I’ve just got into Hartlepool for a job, they must of been rioting on every street, whole place looking like Gaza

My mate once described Hartlepool as “where they send all the inbreds from Middlesbrough “ 

have you been to Middlesbrough? 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My mate once described Hartlepool as “where they send all the inbreds from Middlesbrough “ 

Once worked with some lads from Middlesbrough when they worked on a new roof on Rotherham market 24 years ago and one of the idiots put sugar soap in the boiler we used to make hot drinks and thought it was funny. I woke up in the night having severe stomach ache and nearly shit the bed. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Once worked with some lads from Middlesbrough when they worked on a new roof on Rotherham market 24 years ago and one of the idiots put sugar soap in the boiler we used to make hot drinks and thought it was funny. I woke up in the night having severe stomach ache and nearly shit the bed. 

Part of their culture 

thick as f**k 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Part of their culture 

thick as f**k 

They were a proper bunch of nutcases that were subcontracted to do the glazing for an Hull construction company and in the market complex was a small sports shop that sold bb guns and these idiots bought a few and spent most of the day shooting each other with them till they got a bollocking from the sight manager. 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problems: poverty,drug addiction, unemployment, lack of aspiration and hope.

Successive governments have both attacked and failed people. There has never been a plan to invest money in creating new industries,decent affordable housing or even an attempt to recreate what we once had.

The only power we have is in our numbers. People on streets frightens the establishment to their core. But we have become so apathetic and so castrated by ever increasing legislation that we do nothing.

We just put up with a second rate NHS, the privatisation of dentistry, underfunded schools, Micky Mouse  employment conditions and wages and ludicrous small business red tape. Young brits think its normal to spend half their income on rent ffs.

We've been whipped so hard we are too browbeaten to even exchange eye contact with the slavemasters.

If you don't believe me just check what our European neighbours have compared to us.

I don't hate Britain, I hate what we have become.

An afterthought.  One of the most humiliating things about the UK is that wages are basically decided by the government.  The minimum wage is the baseline for other wages.

The countries with the best living condition all have strong unions which generally work with management. Checks the stats. 

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 4
14 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problems: poverty,drug addiction, unemployment, lack of aspiration and hope.

Successive governments have both attacked and failed people. There has never been a plan to invest money in creating new industries,decent affordable housing or even an attempt to recreate what we once had.

The only power we have is in our numbers. People on streets frightens the establishment to their core. But we have become so apathetic and so castrated by ever increasing legislation that we do nothing.

We just put up with a second rate NHS, the privatisation of dentistry, underfunded schools, Micky Mouse  employment conditions and wages and ludicrous small business red tape. Young brits think its normal to spend half their income on rent ffs.

We've been whipped so hard we are too browbeaten to even exchange eye contact with the slavemasters.

If you don't believe me just check what our European neighbours have compared to us.

excellent post jukel

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

An afterthought.  One of the most humiliating things about the UK is that wages are basically decided by the government.  The minimum wage is the baseline for other wages.

The countries with the best living condition all have strong unions which generally work with management. Checks the stats. 

Thatcher the Milk Snatcher wants exhuming and hanging again & again! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Pewit said:

Thatcher the Milk Snatcher wants exhuming and hanging again & again! 😁

id take her over the shower of shite we have had since 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1