Southport stabbing

25 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

They have been kettled for ages in London and they have arrested dozens sending in snatch squads the two tier policing is unreal what’s going on here.

All done under the same legislation they used against the JSO people mate……so I have to ask myself, why isn’t everyone applauding the police ?

I thought I may have to wait a long time to see that legislation used against white British people who are just exercising their own rights in their own land, but as it turned out, I didn’t have to wait long at all to be proven right……..

• Like 5

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

Lets hope they didn’t make anyone late to plaster a wall the b*****ds…..if they did, they should throw away the key huh lads ? 

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

The people on the streets are trying to defend our way of life …..JSO are trying to destroy our way of life, just my simple way of seeing it….. 

Cheers.

Make up your mind mate, you either support white British people being abused by the state or you don’t……you can’t have it both ways which is what I was (rather unsuccessfully it seems) trying to explain to everyone the other week…..

I didn’t support the legislation, loads of you did, I have said this since JSO started and you all replied to me like I was mental…….the government is wiping you out and it’s our own being enablers. 
Well, you liked it so you got it…..that’s how it works mate. 

• Like 8
41 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

The geeza filming that live stream is a bit of a fanny but it’s bad the way they are being treated there’s definitely an agenda playing out here.

I had to turn the minge bag off 😆 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Make up your mind mate, you either support white British people being abused by the state or you don’t……you can’t have it both ways which is what I was (rather unsuccessfully it seems) trying to explain to everyone the other week…..

I didn’t support the legislation, loads of you did, I have said this since JSO started and you all replied to me like I was mental…….the government is wiping you out and it’s our own being enablers. 

My minds fully made up , I can support some protests but not others, it’s not a binary choice. 
I didn’t mention legislation. When people take to the streets because they think the government is lying to them and flooding the country with people who have no connection in any way with us , a lot of them illegal and maybe dangerous, then I support them, and I thought you did ? 
People who cause chaos for normal , everyday people going about their legal business, instead of targeting the people they hold responsible, then I don’t support them, you obviously do.

Two completely different situations, mate.

Cheers.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Use your common sense.it's obvious what people mean when on about just stop oil and Southport.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

The people on the streets are trying to defend our way of life …..JSO are trying to destroy our way of life, just my simple way of seeing it….. 

Cheers.

The law isn’t objective , it’s summative 

“are there people on the streets causing chaos ? “ 

refer to parity table 2 for sentencing guidelines 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

My minds fully made up , I can support some protests but not others, it’s not a binary choice. 
I didn’t mention legislation. When people take to the streets because they think the government is lying to them and flooding the country with people who have no connection in any way with us , a lot of them illegal and maybe dangerous, then I support them, and I thought you did ? 
People who cause chaos for normal , everyday people going about their legal business, instead of targeting the people they hold responsible, then I don’t support them, you obviously do.

Two completely different situations, mate.

Cheers.

You are wise enough and have lived long enough in this world to understand that legislation just don’t work like that……and you have hopefully been looking at this long enough to understand who it will get used against and won’t get used against.

1 hour ago, hot dog said:

Use your common sense.it's obvious what people mean when on about just stop oil and Southport.

Yeah, how’s that working out for you ?

19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The law isn’t objective , it’s summative 

“are there people on the streets causing chaos ? “ 

refer to parity table 2 for sentencing guidelines 

You then add in:

The decision on who is guilty of a crime and who isn’t is completely down to the commander on the day, the cps and the government…..it’s worded in such a way as there is no definitive measure.

Hence the snatch squad in that video lifting that lad who is doing absolutely nothing at all except minding his own business !

I was trying to tell people this all along but they were too busy spewing daily Mail nonsense !

And this ladies and gents, is why you are f****d ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, WILF said:

You then add in:

The decision on who is guilty of a crime and who isn’t is completely down to the commander on the day, the cps and the government…..it’s worded in such a way as there is no definitive measure.

Hence the snatch squad in that video lifting that lad who is doing absolutely nothing at all except minding his own business !

I was trying to tell people this all along but they were too busy spewing daily Mail nonsense !

And this ladies and gents, is why you are f****d ! 

Bang on imho with this post i saw this happening 40 years ago mate in 84/85 when we were in dispute with the state and the tory government nothing has changed imo when the establishment are threatened by ordinary working class folk to me it's as plain as night follows day. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Half of Hartlepool has been destroyed in rioting . 

police have estimated the damage to be in the region of £37 quid 

I hope Max is ok and wasnt sliding down the street on his knees waving his sunderland top above his head