Southport stabbing

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

Go down park lane ,south knightsbridge ,chelsea,nottinghill ,canary wharf ,smash all that up ,might get more response than smashing our own poverty stricken hovels up ,I don't know if theirs an equivalent up north ,?? Must have a few footie players posh mansions to trash ? 

5 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Go down park lane ,south knightsbridge ,chelsea,nottinghill ,canary wharf ,smash all that up ,might get more response than smashing our own poverty stricken hovels up ,I don't know if theirs an equivalent up north ,?? Must have a few footie players posh mansions to trash ? 

Police headquarters, Parliament the list could be long but no need to smash up normal working class peoples property or even rich people who have nothing to do with it. 

• Like 1
Just now, gnipper said:

Police headquarters, Parliament the list could be long but no need to smash up normal working class peoples property or even rich people who have nothing to do with it. 

Sort of agree ,definitely don't touch the working class ,but sod the rest 

Southend yesterday !

If only I knew how to put the music from Pirates of the Caribbean over the top ! Lol 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Southend yesterday !

If only I knew how to put the music from Pirates of the Caribbean over the top ! Lol 

Me and the missus were watching that and I said, “Samurai they are not “ …..

Cheers.

• Haha 3
Just now, chartpolski said:

Me and the missus were watching that and I said, “Samurai they are not “ …..

Cheers.

As they say mate, if you didn’t laugh you’d f***ing cry 

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Southend yesterday !

Benny Hill music or maybe the bit from Monty Pythons Holy Grail ; “ run away, run away” ! 
Not a Black Knight amongst them; “ Tis but a scratch “ !

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Southend yesterday !

Mostly pavement apes and shit skins

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Mostly pavement apes and shit skins

There’s a little amusement park in the front there mate called Peter Pans Playground, it’s nice little family job for the younger and pre teen kids type deal…..summer before last I think, all the spades decided to have a massive gang fight right in the middle of it.

Then that David Amiss MP got stabbed to death outside his office there by a wog, good enough for him….him and his kind encouraged these people here and for once one of them had to reap the whirlwind. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pewit said:

I don't know the answer, but you don't go wrecking innocent people's property and belongings. How about go out and vote for someone who's policies are strict on immigration, that would be a start wouldn't it. It's no good folk moaning about all this on social media and what not and then being too idle to get off their fat arses and vote.

there getting off there fat arses and making the c**ts take notice f**k the property and belongings shit happens 

vote lol you’ve got millions a f***ing foolish sheep without so much as a scooby do to contend with 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there getting off there fat arses and making the c**ts take notice f**k the property and belongings shit happens 

vote lol you’ve got millions a f***ing foolish sheep without so much as a scooby do to contend with 

Absolute bollocks, people could have voted but they chose not to, Starmer got less votes than Corbyn but looks at the result.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Absolute bollocks, people could have voted but they chose not to, Starmer got less votes than Corbyn but looks at the result.

you have millions half the population couldn’t tie there laces absolute sheep wouldn’t vote for anyone outside the 2 c**ts most will vote the same all there life 

look how easily they all roll up there sleeves 

• Like 1