Southport stabbing

It's absolutely horrendous that these beautiful little girls lives have been ended by some scumbag in such a horrible way. As a dad of young girls living within a mile of it it scares me that my girls could have been there or the scum bag could have done it at another place where they were. He has gone past my kids to get to that place. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, hollands hope said:

The youngest girl of the three victims is the same age as my oldest granddaughter. Makes me sick, poor little ones. Parents most be going thru hell right now. 

It hits home mate, one has the same name as my daughter, she also goes dancing as well, something wrong when you now after worry about taking them there.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m living inside his head mate rent free he’s on at least half a dozen pms a day as well as the usual shite he spouts here, surprising how people scared to leave there houses tend to become obsessed with an old boy just because he actually gets out there and does something more than just google shite and copy and paste, kids of today all noise and hot air, I,ve even said I would pretend to be his friend if it helped his self confidence but just met with more silly insults it’s a little bit tragic but hopefully it will help him in the long run 

This is not the time and place for it you senile old fart.

• Like 1

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia.

Whatever people may think of Saudi, these types of atrocities are unheard of, and if one did occur, the retribution would be very swift and extremely severe. 
The culprit would have his head removed and his extended family would be on the earliest plane back to where they came from.

Harsh ? Maybe, maybe not, but we can’t go on importing and protecting these people.

Cheers,

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, FLATTOP said:

Absolute wankers every one of those politicians past and present are to blame for this.

They are all complicit imo ...

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Pewit said:

It seems to be agreed that the kid is a 2nd generation immigrant from Rwandan parents.

Screenshot_20240730_171259_YouTube.jpg

• Like 3