Southport stabbing

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Put the selfie of you in pink speedos up mate that will show him that your all man or the pads video from many life forms ago when you were an absolute beast in your own lunch break 

Stop telling everyone your sexual fantasy mate, I can wear leopard print Speedos just for you. 😘

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

Had radio 2 on in van on way home and jereny vine was saying the name online is wrong , sake with the information online about him coming over on a boat 

I’d trust vine as far as I could kick the c**t nasty little weasel of a man 

• Like 5
Just now, Greyman said:

I’d trust vine as far as I could kick the c**t nasty little weasel of a man 

I'd trust him more than Greyman McGowan.....

42 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The children's deaths will no doubt be attributed to the knifeman's " mental illness ".  Where is the dividing line between  Evil and severe mental illness? The term "mentally ill" is often used when ordinary people just cannot comprehend such evil acts. People can somehow process "mentally ill". But, imo, Evil exists a lot more than people think.

Not mental illness, just not far enough removed from the jungle and the savage bloodthirsty way thats bred into them. Think London Bridge, Nottingham, those two women attacked, Lee Rigby, that other soldier attacked and now this. All done by low IQ apes just a few days from the jungle.

• Like 11
4 hours ago, Pewit said:

I'd trust him more than Greyman McGowan.....

You can't stop yourself can you greb you mad cnut 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

You can't stop yourself can you grab you mad cnut 

f**k him, the clown wants to be an arse on this thread of all places.

• Haha 1

I saw a post from one of his neighbours saying he was autistic and surprised he could get there never mind do it so I don't know what to believe. There's loads of pages saying his name was ali whatever but the police have said it wasn't and the majority of people saying it was ali also shared a picture of an older bloke with a beard and a knife so I'm waiting for them to confirm who it was.

They will do as much as they can to keep it quiet they done same when it happened ovr here family's of the kids were never allowed speak to media

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They have now named all three of the little girls and a few if the adults. A local window cleaner ran in to help after hearing screaming and got injured tackling the lad.

3 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

See protests planned for Saturday in Liverpool. 

Everyone should have joined the protest last weekend, peaceful civil disobedience, but for that you need numbers, huge numbers, Pewit hit the nail squarely on the head, unless it directly affects them most people can't be arsed,apathy.

• Like 3

So the filthy human waste that carried this out is definitely from Rwandan parents, it's official. 

Whatever spin the establishment put on this he was most definitely capable of the cognitive thought to order a taxi to the killings , tell the taxi driver to do one over the fair, plan where to attack....... but he's going to be described as completely devoid of mental capacity. 

Meanwhile,  tonight there's a candlelit vigil ffs

Might be worthwhile investing in candles, there's going to be a huge demand for them in this country. 

7 minutes ago, mole trapper said:

Might be worthwhile investing in candles, there's going to be a huge demand for them in this country. 

IMG_20181203_105514.jpg

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

You can't stop yourself can you grab you mad cnut 

I,m living inside his head mate rent free he’s on at least half a dozen pms a day as well as the usual shite he spouts here, surprising how people scared to leave there houses tend to become obsessed with an old boy just because he actually gets out there and does something more than just google shite and copy and paste, kids of today all noise and hot air, I,ve even said I would pretend to be his friend if it helped his self confidence but just met with more silly insults it’s a little bit tragic but hopefully it will help him in the long run