Southport stabbing

It's heartbreaking.  I cannot even begin to comprehend how the families of his poor victims will be feeling , or how they can ever carry on with any kind of normal life in the future.

They have my most sincere and heartfelt sympathy. 

I truly hope that their is a hell , and that the evil monstrosity that did this , burns for eternity. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been bubbling under for years now all you need is a copper to go over the top and this will be the start of unrest like never seen before. Everyone saw this coming, when you have the older genera

My grandson is the same age as these children, and although we miss him tremendously, we are glad he attends an international school in Saudi Arabia. Whatever people may think of Saudi, these typ

Joking aside these shithole towns used to be proud industrial towns ,each with a unique identity. They had social cohesion and inner pride. Now they are all wastelands with the same  ingrained problem

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, kanny said:

Originally from Cardiff apparently 

The way they say he’s from Cardiff originally it’s as though he’s a Welsh man, what they should be saying is his country of origin because there is no way I believe he is from Wales, you can feel the cover up already at this early stage.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Pewit said:

What's with the obsession if it was terror related or not? If it is a migrant I have no idea what can be realistically done at this point in time, we have let too many unvetted immigrants in, but then again if they have never committed any crimes before, that request is nigh on impossible, how can you vet something that hasn't happend?

Bit of a touchie subject to be fishing for bights you absolute bell end 

1 minute ago, FLATTOP said:

The way they say he’s from Cardiff originally it’s as though he’s a Welsh man, what they should be saying is his country of origin because there is no way I believe he is from Wales, you can feel the cover up already at this early stage.

I agree . It sounds like things are being deliberately held back.

• Like 4
Just now, Greyman said:

Bit of a touchie subject to be fishing for bights you absolute bell end 

Shut the f**k up you scruffy rat, no fishing your brainless c**t!

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Pewit said:

What's with the obsession if it was terror related or not? If it is a migrant I have no idea what can be realistically done at this point in time, we have let too many unvetted immigrants in, but then again if they have never committed any crimes before, that request is nigh on impossible, how can you vet something that hasn't happend?

Yes, but more times than not, these types wether foreign or homegrown, are known prior to a major Incident, and given a slap on the wrist, when all the signs are there, that they have potential to doing something horrific. 

• Like 2
Just now, EDDIE B said:

Yes, but more times than not, these types wether foreign or homegrown, are known prior to a major Incident, and given a slap on the wrist, when all the signs are there, that they have potential to doing something horrific. 

Yes, and if that's the case people should be doing prison for it! 

• Like 1