Two men pretending to be women have battered the shite out of there lady opponents,shocking how these mental perverts are allowed to do this,the Olympics are a f***ing joke

• Like 2

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem is that the women athletes are fearful that their entire lives and futures will be ruined by refusing to compete with men. They have spent their lives up to now preparing for and gett

This is the first Olympics where I’ve got very little interest. I honestly couldn’t name any of Team GB. Cheers.

I can't wait for the sprinting events to start. My PB at the 100mtrs is 60mtrs.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

He weren't a brilliant role model when he was acting the c**t outside our club one night....right wanker..

But that said our next interaction with him was positive and he did apologise...In fact you would think it was a different person we dealt with a year or so earlier...

Alcohol can be a cruel mistress 

True tomorrow, I don't drink now really only 2 cans a week. One sat watching football,  same on sunday, so 2 cans is nout is it. Not  nothing really for 10 years. OK I  got IBS prob, and  drink not recommended  on it.but being honest I am better person sober, OK might  be boring old that lol, but rather  be that and be my self, than act like  somebody I not.  Yeh nice to have  a pint  with a meal etc,   but  thats enough fir me these  days, and it my birthday  today 😀

• Like 1
2 hours ago, paddyluke said:

men and women can't compete against each other in tennis when they only hit a ball etc so how is a man allowed to go into a boxing ring with a woman🤪

Because our pm has said a woman can have a penis.tells you everything you need to know about that waste of air.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Francie, said:

Two men pretending to be women have battered the shite out of there lady opponents,shocking how these mental perverts are allowed to do this,the Olympics are a f***ing jokes

Absolute disgrace. The audience should have walked out before the event. Nobody should watch it. It's a pity  male boxers didn't leap into the ring and given them  both a hiding. Turns my stomach. What next kids v adults?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, bird said:

True tomorrow, I don't drink now really only 2 cans a week. One sat watching football,  same on sunday, so 2 cans is nout is it. Not  nothing really for 10 years. OK I  got IBS prob, and  drink not recommended  on it.but being honest I am better person sober, OK might  be boring old that lol, but rather  be that and be my self, than act like  somebody I not.  Yeh nice to have  a pint  with a meal etc,   but  thats enough fir me these  days, and it my birthday  today 😀

Happy Birthday Ray.....👍

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Francie, said:

Two men pretending to be women have battered the shite out of there lady opponents,shocking how these mental perverts are allowed to do this,the Olympics are a f***ing joke

Those individuals may not be 'trans', they may have had the misfortune to be been born 'intersex' by nature......it does happen. However, they should not have been allowed to compete against 'real women'.  It really is not fair to real women who dedicate their lives to train to this, or indeed, any level.  Shame on the Olympics!

• Like 3
6 hours ago, bird said:

Hope the grandkids have been round with a card old boy, get yersel out for a sesh Raymondo lad 

24 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Hope the grandkids have been round with a card old boy, get yersel out for a sesh Raymondo lad 

Thanks  stiff   , my lad coming tomorrow   ,probably with  2 kids.then out Saturday  with  my older sister for and old school  mate. Know him  60 year's he lost his Mrs 2 year's ago  but great company  a good laugh lol. midday  meal ,  might  have fish  type  sea bass.  Is lovely  tasting fish when  cooked right. 👍

22 hours ago, eastcoast said:

And the tides out. No matter, we have someone on a grassy knoll should the Dutch get ahead. 

Turned out the chap on the grassy knoll was a member of the same shooting club as the balloon who trimmed Trump's ear hair. Got me coal in though. 

8 hours ago, Francie, said:

I have to ask myself mate, why are the women boxers not getting in the ring and then saying “I’m not fighting a man pretending to be a woman” and making a bit of a stand about it ? 

If they are going along with the pretence as well then they are all as bad as each other in my book 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, littlefish said:

Those individuals may not be 'trans', they may have had the misfortune to be been born 'intersex' by nature......it does happen. However, they should not have been allowed to compete against 'real women'.  It really is not fair to real women who dedicate their lives to train to this, or indeed, any level.  Shame on the Olympics!

Their is a joe rogan podcast with a lady called riley gaines . She was a high level swimmer who ended up swimming against the trans swimmer leah thomas(I think that's the name) . You listen to that podcast and you hear the story she has to tell and its infuriating . She has been on sports panels in the USA campaigning against men in women's sports and she is a rough woman who doesn't take any shit 

Her boyfriend is a top swimmer himself and she herself says that even tho she was in the top 5 or 10 women swimmers her boyfriend is in the top 200 mens and is miles faster than her . 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, bird said:

Happy birthday Ray, hope you had a good one mate...

• Thanks 1