1 hour ago, Pewit said:

Who really knows hey. Linford got busted after he'd retired at this small event, doesn't add up, why would you risk your entire reputation for an event that doesn't really mean anything when you're pushing 40.

Got careless? Always felt there was something with Christie.., same with Kelly Holmes.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem is that the women athletes are fearful that their entire lives and futures will be ruined by refusing to compete with men. They have spent their lives up to now preparing for and gett

This is the first Olympics where I’ve got very little interest. I honestly couldn’t name any of Team GB. Cheers.

I can't wait for the sprinting events to start. My PB at the 100mtrs is 60mtrs.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Got careless? Always felt there was something with Christie.., same with Kelly Holmes.

I doubt that, I think there's an explanation that could be possible from watching the documentary. It mentions around that time,  athletes were getting banned left right & centre for nandralone, perhaps new testing measures and just been put in place that allowed them to test for it better? Or maybe there was tainted supplements at that time? I doubt it's the latter because I think that would have been revealed by now.

First time today I've watched any of the Games, nearly a gold for GB in the 400m, close but no cigar.

Something odd about this Games, the  atmosphere just feels like any old meet, a shambles.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Pewit said:

First time today I've watched any of the Games, nearly a gold for GB in the 400m, close but no cigar.

Something odd about this Games, the  atmosphere just feels like any old meet, a shambles.

Yeah , I’m the same , watched the 1500m the other night , was disappointed not to see @mC HULL competing but he has been busy of late . 

i agree though , it’s a strange detached feeling watching it , in 2012 , I was glued throughout , what a disaster this one has been for the athletics community .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yeah , I’m the same , watched the 1500m the other night , was disappointed not to see @mC HULL competing but he has been busy of late . 

i agree though , it’s a strange detached feeling watching it , in 2012 , I was glued throughout , what a disaster this one has been for the athletics community .

I can't remember much about the 2012 Olympics tbh, that was a letdown wasn't it? What was the score? 1992, 1996, 2000, 2008, all greats from what I recall.

It freaked me out today when I realized the Olympics where Bolt set the world on fire was 16 years ago, fcuk sake, time flies.

Edited by Pewit

How's about Andy MacDonald aged 51, giving it some wellie on his skateboard, if he can manage it, the I'm gonna give it a bash, I've ordered missen one top of the range,8 wheeler, just the job do my shopping on

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Pewit said:

I can't remember much about the 2012 Olympics tbh, that was a letdown wasn't it? What was the score? 1992, 1996, 2000, 2008, all greats from what I recall.

It freaked me out today when I realized the Olympics where Bolt set the world on fire was 16 years ago, fcuk sake, time flies.

He set the record at one of them diamond meetings 2009...not at the Olympics the year before...

Personally I thought London Olympics was pretty good to be fair...

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, TOMO said:

Still the woman's is held by Flo jo...set in 1988 Soul in Korea 10.49

teenage lads hit that my best time was about 15 seconds  lol