7 minutes ago, mel b said:

Sir. A man of such sartorial elegance , would surely win a gold medal , just by sending them this fine portrait 👍.

I was also once asked to stand in for Prince Phillip in the Carriage Driving Championships when he wasn’t feeling too well, as we are from such similar social and sporting backgrounds; but I had to sadly decline as I had to clean out the ferrets that day .

34CF96E2-8EDF-451E-951C-B77A6163C731.jpeg.3791d5098afa1ad235495b0f1e7990ce.jpeg

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem is that the women athletes are fearful that their entire lives and futures will be ruined by refusing to compete with men. They have spent their lives up to now preparing for and gett

This is the first Olympics where I’ve got very little interest. I honestly couldn’t name any of Team GB. Cheers.

I can't wait for the sprinting events to start. My PB at the 100mtrs is 60mtrs.

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I was also once asked to stand in for Prince Phillip in the Carriage Driving Championships when he wasn’t feeling too well, as we are from such similar social and sporting backgrounds; but I had to sadly decline as I had to clean out the ferrets that day .

Cheers.

If ever emerdale needs a new dingle ! 🤣

• Like 2

Said in jest ,cracking picture, in black n white you'd not know what year it was taken 

2nd look the lucozade might give it away ! 

Edited by waltjnr
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Twas a great loss to the carriage driving world sir . They would have got to see what  gentleman of such breeding could do with a handful of osses 👍.

6 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Said in jest ,cracking picture, in black n white you'd not know what year it was taken 

2nd look the lucozade might give it away ! 

9D1CCD80-034D-44E4-9FCE-4AE96C7B3869.jpeg.201b5b446fde6ce016d067e648739806.jpeg

My great grandad, old Ebenezer Charts;

25657A32-2DD9-4E03-B6CF-1F9375ED2E0B.jpeg.b20a111d3a91721ae0a18277e237aa13.jpeg

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
21 hours ago, kanny said:

Lol 😆 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

American rapper Snoop Dogg carries the Olympic torch through the streets of Paris, before the...

Because nothing screams “Paris” like a darkie from south central LA ! Lol

Its like when they had Tom Cruise at the jubilee……it’s comedy gold mate. 

• Haha 2
On 26/07/2024 at 10:19, Bakerboy said:

Anyone else think its gonna be a bit of a shitshow, theres already been an Australian woman raped by 5 niggers and acts of arson on trains, I reckon we'll see loads of protests, Israelis have already been abused

They wasn’t raping her, they were engineers and scientists re-engineering her body parts and expanding her narrow cultural horizons…..she’s a much happier, more culturally aware, informed person today than she was last week and thankful I’m sure for the experience ! 

• Like 1

The Olympics has never been an important event on the sporting calendar for me but tend to get behind our lads and lasses on the final run in from a national pride point. Important that we show the rest of the world that we can still compete. A vested interest this year a friend's daughter is competing in the rowing. He's in Paris giving his support and as would be imagined immensely proud. Particularly pleasing as he went through a very difficult time when his children were young as their mam moved out and took them away from him. As often happens their mam's opinion of their dad made things difficult but as they grew up and were able to make their own judgements they came to realise that he is good man, a great dad and has helped get to them where they now are in life. 

• Like 2